Would you Like to Create Relevant Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Irrfan, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Irrfan

Irrfan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guys Do you know about ahref tool. I already used. It is very powerful & helpful for analyze your competitors back-links strategy. Try this. Hope your seo life will be easy :) After use this tool kindly give me your positive feedback.

2. CoolHandCol

CoolHandCol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ahref is good but Majestic SEO is much better. It shows you more backlinks and gives a better analysis

3. JPMaroney

JPMaroney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used ahrefs for a long time and there are many backlinks that you can get much better if the site is highly PR the more results you can get.

4. samuel0785

samuel0785
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used ahref tool, and it is a good tool to get information about your website and your competitor as well. One feature I liked the most that is you can find backlinks from your webpage also. So many tools do not provide this feature.

5. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have also used this tool and find that tool is best suitable for me to improve the SEO performance. This help to find the Back-links of my website and also the back-links of my competitor websites. By using this we also find our back-links quantity and the location where they are.

6. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I completely agree with you, ahref tool is very helpful as compared to any other backlink tool checker. It gives a brief description regarding number of dofollow, nofollow links, referring domain, etc.

7. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do use ahrefs.com, but since their service is very limited if you are a free user, I'm still trying to find out much better tools to use..