would my client satisfy ?

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by us0343, Feb 27, 2013.

1. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

would my Asian client satisfy ? site is www.spiritualissues.org

Please review my graphic mistakes not content,because its content is't ready :p

2. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

1 : Background is bit heavy ,(taken time to load)
    2 : improve your website's Logo,
    3 : try to make your website bit more with islamic theme,

overall from my side , 10/5.7 , Sorry if you mind , but its truth, Hope you will improve your client's website,

Thanks,

3. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Background loaded fine on my computer.

Like that the whole thing giving a feel of solidity.

I agree with sob123 about the logo. It could be more unique.

4. us0343

us0343
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Very much sobi123.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

no,the background is taking time,actually i forgot to change BG format Jpeg to Gif.
    Thank you :)

5. pandaa

pandaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The center pictures seem a bit blurry to me. I also feel like your theme could fit your niche better. The background is a good start, but the thick, bulky black sections draw my eyes immediately as a designer. Lastly, I'm not sure if having the disclaimer in the header navigation is the best move. Personally, I'd leave the footer link and be done with it. It just gives me an odd impression as a visitor.

Good luck!

6. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The layout is appealing enough; quite simple but easy to look at and rather professional. The issues, as other people have already pointed out, are the images/graphics. Aside from fixing the background image (which is fine, but as you seem to be aware takes a long time to load), I also found that some of the images looked blurry. Unless you're for some reason going for a fuzzy-look, I'm guessing they need to be improved. I would also suggest a different favicon as the current one cuts off a little for me and has a strange black mark in the right hand corner.

Personally I wasn't overly-keen on the logo, mainly because it's green on green and it doesn't really stand out enough for me. A few small tweaks and I think you'd have it - and the rest of the site - looking a lot better for your client.

Obviously people are being picky as we want you to produce the best possible work. Overall it's a nice enough design. Best of luck developing the website further!

• Like Like x 1
  7. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I don't like is that the background image is smaller than a screen and it's partially loaded again and used to fill the empty space on the right and bottom. I think that background should be uniform to be attractive.

8. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi us0343. I am from asia too. I see some Islamic words there. May be a "khuran". Ok, The design looks good to me. I like the background and it's matching with your layout. I don't know but I have seen this in most of the sites, when you make a logo they don't put their .com/.net/.org at the end. Sometimes, If a new domain name emerges with another tld but of same name of yours, it can be a little problem. Your customers can be redirected. Anyways, The design looks good to be but I still see much to be done in your site.

9. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Background is not matching the theme of website..the site content seems to be in urdu...a brief should be given about the site in english too for masses to understand....what's it all about?

10. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like the previous background better. This one is a bit distractive from the content.

11. sadiyakhan

sadiyakhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site is nice at all but can be more effective through modifying its design. It can be much better.

12. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It could be much better. Its normal look design. You should add more custom look designed. Overall we can say its ok. Not so impressive or eye catching.