Workstress??? Try to follow these

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by newbee, Mar 25, 2016.

1. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today, stress at workplace has increased to such a peak level that most of the working people are suffering from stress related health issues. Coping with the work stress in today's working environment is becoming complex. Moreover, everyone is becoming so indulged with their works that no one is even taking out time to think over stress free activities.
    Here are some of the activities that I prefer to do at my workplace to reduce my stress:

1. Take a break for some time and prefer to have a walk under the sunlight, which makes me stress-free and relaxed.

2. Never take the work too much seriously as it can make you more stressed and aggressive.

3. When I feel really stressed out at work, love to listen to music as it really works to bring some positive thoughts.
    4. Talking to an active and attentive listener.

Kindly share if you also follow some activities to reduce work stress at your workplace.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These things are certainly helpful but you should add some kind of little exercise routines in your daily life as well to get rid of your workstress. One thing I don't understand that what you mean by not taking anything much seriously, I guess everyone should take his/her job seriously and do his/her work with full commitment and attention.

3. VnhumR

VnhumR
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your useful sharing. I hardly encounter tress at work since I manage my workload by descending priority and have positive attitude with everything, including workplace relationships. Of course you should choose a job of good work-life balance ;)

4. PhoenixPhotography

PhoenixPhotography
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How many of those type of jobs are out there that allow for someone in the western world to have a comfortable life with a family?

In many jobs, stress at work is something that is going to happen regardless of how good you are. You just got make the most of your down time. Has the stress I've suffered in the past been worth it? Yes & No... that stress made me ill and I suffered for a while, but, I have a lifestyle that a lot of people don't and now my family and I have time to enjoy life and live a little more comfortable. Hopefully my kids won't have the same stresses I had.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's really hard to avoid stress at workplace, but these tips are a bit helpful to keep us calm. In addition to that mediation for a few minutes is also good idea to deal with the stress at workplace.

• Like Like x 1
  6. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing the valuable info newbee, as some people never realize that they are under work stress. Even i am the one in that kind of crowd. Anyways thanks for the post.