working staff's trust

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by rlhealthcare, Mar 6, 2012.

1. rlhealthcare

rlhealthcare
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to win trust of our working staff?

2. jgreen2012

jgreen2012
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Contrary to belief, money is not always the factor here so giving a monetary bonus or a raise may not work.
    As a boss, and having plenty of bosses in the past i find the biggest thing that gains the trust of my employees (and vise versa) is:

Respect! You treat them good and be nice and you get the same in return. I never yell when mistakes are made but guide. I never say no to when they ask for time off or get mad when they call in sick (even if i know they are fishing...we all did that!)
    Simple gestures such as buying lunch every Friday and letting them go home an hour early to spend more time with family or friends...(or with half my crew go to the bar earlier) goes along way.

I actually have friends of my employees begging me to come work for me. I am 31 and consider myself very fun and easy going....and that is why my crew loves me and that is why I would do anything for them!

RESPECT them as employees and they will respect you as a boss.

• Like Like x 1
  4. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Treat them as part your family members instead of worker. Love them. help them and take care them

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you dude, Staff and manpower are the most important parts of the organization, as a leader you should take care of them, give their corresponding compensation and benefits and you must motivate them in working.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

RESPECT is always what most employees want from their bosses. Even though how much money you give to employees, the most important things still to give, and is very valuable to offers is RESPECT - none other than that at all.

7. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Respect, honesty and integrity are very important. Treat your team and your employees as you would like to be treated by others.
    “I found that there were these incredibly great people at doing certain things, and you couldn't replace one of these people with 50 average people. They could just do stuff that no number of average people could do.” - Steve Jobs