work hard till success

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by hamzo, Sep 11, 2008.

1. hamzo

hamzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

this is none in our country working hard would lead to success there are many phases of success it is not impotant to have a success than have money success is devided into many parts the first part is
    1. building a true family

2.building your work

3.having good income that would help you live a good life

what do you think of these? the hardest part of these all is building a true house or family and this presents %50 of work since you have to get care for your family and this is great responsibilty .

building your work and having good income : these two parts presents the othere %50 it is important while building your work to have friends that would tell you what is the right and what is the wrong and to have good income you must not jump on the ladder take each step by itself and you will succeed .
    hope that i helped you

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

An old teacher of mine used to say that the only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.

3. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that you've covered 50% as working to build a home and family and the other 50% as building your work or career in order to have a good income. That's already 100% of work but somewhere in that, there should also be rest. I'm not disputing the fact that working hard is good to reach success but we should also rest. Even machines like those in factories, cars or any other machine needs to rest so we also need to rest. After resting, we would be feeling refreshed and will be able to work even harder and more efficiently.

4. hamzo

hamzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes there should be time for rest but the time is included in building your house and during your work i was so general in the post as you can see