Work from Home

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Gollimari, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Gollimari

Gollimari
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Finding good product sources and sell online is always one of the best options you could try when setting up a work at home business. You may need to spend a lot of time and effort to build it up step by step. But it'll pay off gradually. If you are told there're some businesses that you can make money with no effort, it's very likely a scam. You don't really have to try before you know it.

2. EricTean

EricTean
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

The internet can be a complicated place - especially for anyone who doesn't have a lot of knowledge or experience about modern technology. But making money online isn’t really that hard, you just have to find a niche and find a way to work everything.

3. Andrew Jacobs

Andrew Jacobs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Eric,

The internet has afforded people with lots of new ways to make money from home and it has become increasingly popular in various fields of work. If you want to work from home and make money online, the best thing you can do is to join a business affiliate program. It’s quite easy to earn cash, to make money online when you can take advantage of all the business opportunities affiliate programs can offer.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definately. nothing is free. You want to earn money, you need to work on it.
    Online business and work at home is exactly same as the real life business and work at office, the only different is the working platform. The operation and concepts are same.

I'm just part time online money maker and my online earning is enough for my living fee. However, i not plan to quit my job since i still enjoy my full time job

5. akdesigns90

akdesigns90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think that's to sell something online like books computers and clothes or other goods is so hard to do it or even want from you to work hard and for along time and support with money,effort and experience to get what you hope in the end

6. mine210

mine210
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very nice sharing of ideas. I'm also into work from home idea. My business would be selling my own handmade crafts and post them online to attract costumers. I hope I can get te right formula to make this business a success

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Feel free to start a new thread in our Online Business forum with any questions you have on your online business.

8. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not that hard, just use ebay or set up a website. DO some promotion and i believed that you can make some sales if your product quality and price are attractive

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ebay is a great suggestion. Yahoo Store is also worth considering.

10. youthelife

youthelife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the best thing to make money form home forex trading

11. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually the world has now become a virtual office. Your office is everywhere. You can work or earn from everywhere. Hundreds of thousands of people are earning from home these days. I am also making good money working from home.

12. AMRSAIED

AMRSAIED
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Eric,

The internet has afforded people with lots of new ways to make money from home and it has become increasingly popular in various fields of work. If you want to work from home and make money online, the best thing you can do is to join a business affiliate program. It’s quite easy to earn cash, to make money online when you can take advantage of all the business opportunities affiliate programs can offer.

13. haytham1986

haytham1986
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes , selling your products online is one of the best ways to make money online , for example you can sell e-books online which you can get free

14. waver

waver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, so much scam on the net.. We couldn't to easy believe all information on the internet. Should we use our google to search the paid claimed website to the Google by keyword "<the name of the site> scam" or "<the name of the site> review", e.g. "adbrite scam" or "adbrite review" or "adbrite.com review", or something like that.

The result after that will very helping you to know more about the paid claimed website.

15. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This method is good, i'm using the same method to check on those get paid to programs whether it is scam or not previously. However, not i not more using this method since i no more involved on get paid to programs and experience can tell you the answer

16. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogging has become a passion as well as fashion these days! Hundreds of thousands of bloggers are earning huge amount of money from home using their blogs. You just need a determination.

17. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree that blogging is the most easy way to earn online money and therefore we can found millions of blogger now. The reason many people using blogging to earn money because blogging do not require many skill such as coding or programming, blogger just need to write whatever they like and able to earn some extra money.

18. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can't really suggest joining on forex trading or stock exchange since the world is still in recession and you may just end up being a major loser.

Working from home by selling your OWN product is the best way to earn. You will definitely get more attention if your are selling unique items, that you made at home, and have a best quality. I even know a person who sells Bracelets made from candy wrappers who is now earning big time while at home.

19. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I know someone who runs a profitable jewellery business and sells all her products on eBay. It works very well for her and brings in a steady income.

20. Ultimate

Ultimate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you are new to the online earnings, It looks everything is very hard. Also you will come across the few scam sites. If you decided to make money from internet, You have to spend some time everyday to learn about the ways to make money.

It is always better to join forums like BAF to know the different ideas. I don't suggest anybody to invest money when they are new to the online money making.

For selling products,
    1. You must have a website to display the products/affiliate links.
    2. You must promote your site across the internet to bring enough traffic. So that you can expect some sale.
    3. If you have time to learn about SEO, it is better to invest some time in it. Otherwise spend some money to do the SEO work for your site, So that you can attract more traffic from search engines.

Good Luck dude.