Wordpress problem

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by Bivhab Sarker, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Bivhab Sarker

Bivhab Sarker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am having trouble with WordPress. How can I make a new post there? How many paragraphs are required for the 3000-word article and how many videos and images I will apply?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wordpress is very easy to use, almost to the point where if you follow the prompts, you can create a post. If you need help getting started, there are several helpful books you can purchase that will guide you through the process. I have used "Wordpress for Dummies" myself. For your other questions, there is no single answer that applies in all situations. To begin with, the number of words has nothing to do with the number of paragraphs. It depends on the point you wish to make, or the subject of the article. For example, if you are explaining a process involving several steps, each step could be a separate paragraph.
    There is also no rule for the number of videos or images on a page. If a video or images enhances the actual content, include it. If not, then don't. Remember, though, that content, as in actual words that can be read, is more important than images or video, so don't overdo it.

3. Orin Khan

Orin Khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Sarker,

Some says 600- 1000 words good for wordpress posting, some says 1000-1500 words better for wordpress posting . Even i found some experts are giving their opinion to have minimum 2250-2500 words in a single post. But if you do not have good quality content, then is this worthy? As a reader like me, if you can place a good show with less amount word , i will surely go through it. I don't need to read 6 page contents to hear that Michel Jackson is dead.

And for images , my personal opinion 2-3 images along with one video enough. Our community leader already posted his valuable comments. Also try to follow his steps.

Thanks