WithinWeek.com : Please review our website

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by harigopinath, Apr 13, 2011.

1. harigopinath

harigopinath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

We have launched a new website to cater the designing needs of bloggers and webmasters. Please give your feedback and review.

Few things we would like to know through your review
    1.How useful will our site be to bloggers and webmaster?
    2.How user friendly is our site?
    3.Are you able to understand what we are providing?
    4.What are the information that you find highlighted in the website?
    5.What do you feel about our pricing?
    6.Overall appeal

The link: http://www.withinweek.com/

2. Blake123

Blake123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I see it:
    1. Really useful
    2. indeed easy to navigate
    3. yes, you can't miss it, thanks to your logo
    4. the product itself
    5. reasonable
    6. eye-caching, memorable
    hope that'll be helpful

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The site looks great harigopinath, very professional in appearance and very appealing in a way that will help encourage visitors to buy from you.

1. Your prices represent good value for money and many website and blog owners will be looking for a logo for their site, hence your service should be very useful to them.
    2. Looks very user-friendly to me. I'm not sure if you need a couple of "Buy it Now" buttons to accompany your order forms, it might be something to think about.
    3. Yes I feel that you make that very clear and the services you provide are very obvious at first glance.
    4. The fact that you have separate "Logo Store" and "Order Custom Logo" pages, could perhaps cause a little confusion. Perhaps it would help if you changed the name of the "Logo Store" link and page, to something like "Design Package Deals". Links to a FaceBook fan page and/or a Twitter profile would also be good.
    5. I would say that your pricing gives great value to your customers, given the quality of your work, you may even be able to increase it when you have promoted the site more and have more design work in your portfolio.
    6. Excellent, very professional in my opinion.

Overall I really do think the site is great and with the right promotion that it could be very successful for you.

Good luck with it and I hope you get some more helpful reviews from here.

4. harigopinath

harigopinath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much for your reviews.I really value them. We will improve the site soon with the feedback you have given.