Winner's mindset

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Resonance18, May 10, 2014.

1. Resonance18

Resonance18
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you think makes somebody a winner?
    Because there are so many kinds of successful people out there that have different thinking and different approach.
    What does it mean for you to be a goal getter?

2. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there! I have come across a very inspiring book where I see this formula: positive mindset+positive action=positive results. We don't just have to set goals; we have to take effective actions, strive and work hard, to get powerful results. Many of today's famous successful people did not start on the peak of where they are today...they have set their goals, they have gone through rough times but keep on going...they did actions and learn from their mistakes. And now they're reaping the fruit of their dreams! Let's just keep ourselves always positive and motivated.

3. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Winners Mindset? - Simple: They never Quit! :)

4. CloudLIX

CloudLIX
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never give up :D

5. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no any formula to be a winner . You have need to hard work , learn to your failure , never to quit the problem , set your goals , be positive , make your won rule for the life . These are some mind set to be a success . I have read many people autobiography and find out they have some own moral and adicates .

6. 2bary

2bary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

determination and effort makes a person winner proper planning also add something in it