Will adsense give enough money

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by descorpio, Sep 21, 2008.

1. descorpio

descorpio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have heard many getting money from adsense. I am sure that most of them are bogus. They will exchange clicks between them and earn. Only a few will get natural clicks. So at the worst case out of 10 bogus users, 3 will get the money and 7 will be banned. so what if i can produce 100 accounts and work on them simultaneously and get paid for atleast 10 accounts which will amount to 1000$?

2. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is a phrase that "google knows all". its actually a fact if you try to cheat you will be banned!! instead try focussing on your niche and increase your sites content...use adsense arbitrage to earn money not cheating your way

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I agree with Silent 100%. The best basis to earn money from Adsense is to build a quality site that provides something very useful to your visitors and then promote it. If you try to cheat the system, you will eventually get found out and banned.

4. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I saw one website before that offers to make you 100 websites in less than an hour. I'm not sure if you also saw that website and that's the reason why you're now asking your question. If you are assured that you won't be found out, then I think it should be okay. If not, then I have to mimic Fergal and silent_thunder's advice to not take that risk and build a quality website instead.

On the other hand, I've read of an Indian guy who makes thousands of dollars per week just through adsense and advertising on his websites. If I'm not mistaken, I think he has more than a hundred websites too. Sorry but I can't remember the name of the guy.

5. jackmcmanus21

jackmcmanus21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have a high page rank website that gets a lot of hits, im sure you could make money through adsense

6. jigyasa

jigyasa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have seen AdSense work as a money making machine for websites with good content and proper publicity. Just focus on your website and the content you are hosting. Take special care about Search Engine Optimization. And the rest will be taken care of :)

7. taki

taki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What that dude is talking about is a black hat operation and could get him put in jail at the worst, and banned at the best. Its easy to build up a internet business if you just do it the right way. It takes a while, sometimes a couple of years before you will be making any more worth talking about.

8. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sure it is the bad idea. It is too simple to be the proper way. Administrators of Google are very smart people and they of course forsaw such things. I think that all of us must use the honest methods of business.

9. youbetcha1018

youbetcha1018
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use adsense in about 3 months now and I haven't experienced any problems yet.:D But al I know is that you will get good payment from adsense if your site has good traffic.

10. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Funniest thread on DP

Some idiot when on clicking on his own ads for a week and reached $100 payout and now he is asking can google find that he clicked on this own ads!! hehe this is the funniest question that I had seen on DP

11. divyun

divyun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really did not understand by what you mean. Google adsense is not a ptc site. Google won't mind you creating multiple accounts, all because you need to place ads on your website and they maybelong to any account. The thing that'll get you banned is when you'll click the ads placed on your sites yourself.

12. youbetcha1018

youbetcha1018
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lol. That's very funny.

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You probably should check this in Adsense's TOS before you create more than one account. I really can't see what the benefit would be in having more than one account? In fact if you have more than one account it will take longer to reach the minimum payout and hence longer to get paid.

You should also remember, that you are only allowed to display ads with any one Publisher ID (i.e. account) on any given webpage.

14. divyun

divyun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well that was the point I wanted to explain, actually. thanks admin.

15. SandraVMG

SandraVMG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Asite with good content and good traffic only will earn positive results. therfore concentration must to improve the quality of content and retain the traffic that visits the site.