Why You Need a Mentor to be a Entrepreneur

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Robert01, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Robert01

uix_expand uix_collapse

Jul 7, 2015
    Like many other successful people in business and in life, I can confidently say that I wouldn’t be where I am today were it not for my mentors.

As I’ve written before, I didn’t always recognize the value of having (and being) a mentor like I do today. As a young entrepreneur, it’s easy to fall into the whole “I’m on-top-of-the-world and know everything there is to know” trap that often comes with getting your first few tastes of success. It’s even easier to feel too afraid or proud to ask for help.

Thankfully, I quickly got to the point in my early days as a new entrepreneur where I felt stuck. I knew that in order to take my business to the next level, I needed to talk to other people.

So I swallowed my pride, reached out to a few people, and formed a number of ongoing relationships that, even after 10 years of success and experience, still exist to this day. It was one of the best business and personal decisions I’ve ever made.

If you’re in a business rut or you’re having trouble taking your business to the next level, you need to reach out and connect with someone who can help. Chances are, it’ll not only impact your business in ways you never thought possible, but it will also make you a better person.

https:[email protected]/wh...-be-a-revolutionary-entrepreneur-159fe61d16e2