Why we should use paid online SEO analytics software ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Nov 1, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

Please tell me: Why should pay $100-500 each month for online SEO analytics software ? There are lot of websites which offer free SEO analytics , the best example is woorank.com. I would like to thanks for woorank...

2. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It all depends on personal choice. Some people find paid software or tools reliable and some people find free tools are good enough to analyze website performance. In my opinion, the most important thing is the conversion. If the conversion rate is good then no need to use paid software. But if the conversion rate going down then you might need to use each and every option available.

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well free SEO analytics websites do not provide complete data which you need to taking important decisions. And if you are serious about your rankings then you need something solid which is only available after payment.

4. richola

richola
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how many visitors do you have daily? over 100,000? or just hundreds?

5. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also agree, you can not get the complete information through free SEO analytic websites and for best results and high rankings paid online SEO is necessary.

6. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is just because nowadays internet became very competitive and if you want to reach success on your niche you should be ready to pay cash