Why we must set up an online business right in 2015?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by vinh dang, Jul 20, 2015.

1. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why an online business?
    -It’s cheap.
    -It’s simple.
    -It’s profitable.
    I’m not going to tell you starting a business is easy - it’s not but the good news is we can learn then start setting up ourselves. Launching an online business now easier than it’s ever been.
    In the old days, if you wanted to be an entrepreneur, you had to take a lot of risk. You had to buy or rent office space, raise capital (which usually meant going into debt), hire a team, and hope for the best.
    In those days, you can start a business for as little as $100 - if you really want to do it.
    Regard

2. Razor

Razor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I doubt it's simple. Running a business is a lot of work whether or not it's strictly online. And although it may seem like a better option, I'd bet that it's best to have a business in real life with a quality website.

3. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes,I agree with you.
    I just want to say it much more simple than the conventional one

4. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think there are many reasons to do this:
    1. Since it don't require much money to start if you develop a site by yourself so you can run it upto very long time.Time is a very important factor that build up the brand.
    2.Its reach is beyond the reach of a physical business.
    3.Its easy to manage such business even with little staff.
    4.Most of the businesses are going online everyday, so you should also.
    5.Because bill gates recently said, if your business is not on Internet then it won't be.

5. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah i am agree with you now a days online business simple and reliable if you want to start then you can do it in less then 100$ moreover you can start it free by joining affiliate programs. but its not that easy to start. your work should be more knowledgeable to do it. Creating an online business has never been easier. With the right combination of software and a great business idea, you can start up a venture quickly.

6. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Whatever business you start you must have passion. Analyze what your business is about. Is it a product or service that your business will provide? Where are the customers located? Internet penetration is increasing every day; many people who did not use the Internet have started using it. So if you are planning about sustaining your business, make sure that your business has an online presence. Once your business is online you can be accessible around the clock and you will never lose an interested customer due to time constraint in the physical business.

7. RTSteam

RTSteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed, it is a good idea to set up an online business, but there are some people who wouldn't be interested in it. It's just so sad that they don't know how profitable running an online business can be. Well, maybe we all have our own preferences. We prefer online and they don't.

8. angelinapari

angelinapari
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi friend
    now a day every people have busy scheduled they don't have time to go and buy it so they prefer buy online product and it take less time to shop shopping.

9. LouiseMartinez

LouiseMartinez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely. Online business is booming not only starting this year. Since 2005, small and big businesses started their online business to promote their business in no time. The advance of technology business is on a matter of time.

10. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Huh....Even I think that cheap is somewhat that I believe is not of any considerable approach in the contemporary world. What were free couple of years back are on high demand monetization. So thinking of anything from a perspective of cheap is wrong.