why some people are always confused and anxiety?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bmwillsmith, Mar 22, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my premises I'm clearly observing that one of my neighbor is aged just twenty five, unmarried. Doing some job okay whatever it is the problem is he alays look anxiety and hurry hurry mood.

Why some people fail to balance their life?

Coming to me I will take very strong decisions with crystal clear vision and secure planning.
    that is must in life.

2. Abudance

Abudance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe they don't know how? It is said we operate 90% on sub-conscious level so maybe their way of living is sub-consciouly imprinted to always be on the go and work, work, work. I couldn't agree more with how you live your life. Interesting you say this cause I am a business owner with a company that specializes in brain health to reduce stress & anxiety and at the same time increase mental focus, concentration and an enhanced positive mood. I need to get your neighbor on our healthy product lol

3. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your points are correct. I agree with your opinion. Here my concern is why some people behave like that and why don't they think and work peacefully?

4. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

See its like this is their personal habits and we cant hav view on it.All the people are diferent and we cant say anything about them.

5. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes anushaJain i agree with your perspective but over all human feelings and pains are same, we can estimate their pain but not situation.