Why my site not crawled by google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by krishnanayak, Jul 15, 2016.

1. krishnanayak

krishnanayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why my site not crawled by google? This is my site http://www.seomartweb.com it do not crawled by google and whenever i submitted on google for crawled or indexing then google held for moderation. So please someone share own thought and give idea for indexing or crawling my sites to google.

2. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you carried out any seo techniques like search engine submission, link building, article marketing, social bookmarking etc, if not,then you need to do all these things to enable your website to be easily recognized by Google search engine for crawling and indexing. if you ready do so and your site has been held for moderation , then it is most likely that you carried out some black-hat seo tricks which Google frowns at. try see if you can reverse such methods if possible. As for indexing, there are paid software and even sites where you can submit your website for indexing either manually or automatic. But i will advise you to allow google do the indexing by itself naturally at the appropriate period when Google updates are due to be done.

3. Lucky Locksmiths

Lucky Locksmiths
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you haven't already, add and verify the site with the "Add a Site" button.
    Click on the site name for the one you want to manage.
    Click Crawl -> Fetch as Google.
    Optional: if you want to do a specific page only, type in the URL.
    Click Fetch.
    Click Submit to Index.
    Select either "URL" or "URL and its direct links"

4. Furqan Arshad

Furqan Arshad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Submit your website in Google Search Console and ask Google for indexing of your website pages by Fetching as google. Also you need to place your links in high authority business directories and social media to get index faster.

Also add Google analytics account for your website.

5. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how does adding Google analytic helps in Google indexing your website fast? also please i want you to briefly explain how one can submit his website in Google search console and what is the meaning of fetching?

6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

You are offering SEO services and you have to ask this question? Blimey, that's not a good omen for your clients.

7. sweetsdailyupdates

sweetsdailyupdates
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google take some times to crawl new sites so don't worry and if you want to google crawl your site fast so you can add your link in fetch as google option in google webmaster.

You can also create sitemap.xml file where you can add all the links of website. And just submit in google webmaster.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Apparently, krishnanayak is not the only one offering SEO services that doesn't know what he is doing. Anyway, Lucky Locksmiths' post has already answered the first part of cheta's question, so he can check that out. "Fetch as Google" is a tool in Search Console that basically allows a webmaster to see their website as Google sees it. This allows the webmaster to see what Google can and cannot see on the page, so any errors can be fixed.

9. Furqan Arshad

Furqan Arshad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make your google analytics account and copy the GA code and paste it in header or footer of your website. After that go for google.com/webmaster tools and sign up for it. Add your website property in google webmaster tools / Search Console. Then get verify it by using your analytics account.

Now add your sitemap and also from the dropdown menus, fetch your website home page in Google. Generate a request to Google for render and Index. Google will Index your website faster.

Hope you got it..

10. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I checked your site and it is indexed in the google. you can check it by simply put your URL in the search bar of the google. and in the result you can see your site. And you can also check it on the google search console that is your site indexed or not. and you can also fetch them as a google from the search console.

11. actonyinc

actonyinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you haven't already, add and verify the site with the "Add a Site" button.
    Click on the site name for the one you want to manage.
    Click Crawl -> Fetch as Google.

12. AquibSk123

AquibSk123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely correct If he is offering SEO service, he should know why such error is occurring in his website.

13. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is just because, you are not using targeted keywords towards your website. You have to use a relevant and short keyword for this. Another reason for not crawling your websites in Google ie. Maybe you are not performing SEO in regular basis like Off-page SEO for ranking improvement.

14. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just created a simple blog on blogger.com and i did not do anything much. You know that is shown when part of the URL i typed in google query. It is found in the top page of google in the next day. The keyword of the URL is unique and really got amazed even it displayed in the google images, google SERP as well. So how can you say that Google doesn't crawl.

15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although this may not happen all the time, it does sometimes happen with new sites. If you do nothing, the rankings will drop to a more appropriate level. Others have mentioned steps to take to maintain and perhaps increase your ranking, such as installing Google Analytics, and performing approved marketing techniques.

16. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely, what you have said i agree with you, but my name is unique and when you search with that name, no one appears in the first link of the page except me.

17. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Of course you're going to show up at the top of the page for your name, especially on the first day. However, I have seen other company's URL's that match the keyword being searched, and they are not in the first position, because they are not doing any marketing, or they're doing it wrong. I would be interested to see if you stay in the first position for an extended period of time.

18. towertech

towertech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

There are various reasons why your site is not crawl, some of main reasons are
    • Your site block by robots.txt
    • Your web pages are no-index, no-follow
    • your did not update your website since long time
    • your website penalized by Google and other search engine
    Thanks

19. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I need to put some SEO efforts to sustain in the same High PR status. Thank you for reminding me this.

#19 w3web, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2016
  20. rwong

rwong
    uix_expand uix_collapse