Why many Bloggers Struggling for Ranking and Back-link ??

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by apexis, Dec 12, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,to all.If your website not rank in google or not showing backlink in google, because you are not following google algorithm.
    First check your website has good quality content, no grammatical error, no broken links in your site, no duplicate content issue, for that use copyscape tool, and also check that on your site their should be enough content. In offpage work use natural link building process, make branding of your site, make quality backlinks from high pr, dofollow sites.
    As per the recent google updates you have to follow all the terms which can helpful for your website to rank in Google. You must do SEO process for your website according to google algorithm.
    As per the updates google give main focus to content so check your website content and content must having a quality and second thing submit your website into high PR web directories, High pr social bookmarking sites to index faster.
    Do not do bulk submission or spamming to get backlinks. Give main focus to do quality work and give priority to your brand name (site name). Google now prefer brand name instead of key phrase. Hope this will help you.
    SMALL TIPS:
    - Keep updating your website
    - Get backlinks from only relevant website
    - Join Social Media
    - Keep updating your self with Google new updates

2. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is only one clear answer to that:

provide what users need. Make pages primarily for users. Google algorithm changes depends mostly on the needs of users. If you are able to provide what they need, you are already on the right track.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are the things that you can consider "spamming to get backlinks"?
    If I introduce myself to a forum and mention that I have a website then insert my link, will it be considered spamming?

4. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends. You alone can already see who really is the spammer in a forum or some other websites. For your question, no one can really tell if you are spamming or not in doing so. The things that can consider a spamming in order to get backlinks are not that clear. If I say social bookmarking, forum websites, blog commenting, dumping on article directories, that would be so unfair to those who still use those methods but not actually spamming.

But overdoing even the most legit methods on the internet is a spamming. For example, guest posting is one of the best methods in gaining contextual links. It's really a great method in getting links. But doing it over and over again that the quality is suffering, that can be called a spamming. Same goes with other techniques.

• Like Like x 1
  5. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Grammar error will not causing a site penalty by Google, but it bring negative impression to company branding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoFf6Kn4K98

Same goes to broken link it will not cause a site drop ranking, but the site may loss some traffic and visitor.