why is my website not in top 10

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by James12smith, Sep 27, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I have used my main keyword everywhere on my pages, why is my website not in top 10?

Please Suggest me What we do.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

James, would you mind telling us the address of your website and what your keyword is? You will get much more helpful responses if members can actually take a look at your site.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

James: we could help you if you tell your site's URL.

4. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I have understand by reading some articles on SEO that it might be that your site is new, competition might be high for your keywords, you can get better response once you give some more brief about your site.

5. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey James! check details about your keywords in keyword planner. see if the keyword is being searched. work on it again. Later u can see the top other websites falling in ur website's category and compare with ur site. u will get to know where u actually lacking.

6. VishalBhatt123

VishalBhatt123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

IF you have patience than you doing all the thing like your site's keyword ranking in SERP in the top 10. Now, how many days you work for your keyword for getting the top 10 ranking in SERP?

So, for getting higher result in SERP you must do lots of work for your site's keyword.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You may have actually answered your own question. In another thread, you asked about using keywords on your website, so I suspect you already know the answer. Using keywords too many times is a process known as "keyword stuffing", and is a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines. There is also a lot more to getting highly ranked than simply using your keywords on your site. Are your keywords very competitive, as magician661 suggested? Another thing to look at is your links. How many do you have, and where are they coming from.
    As both Fergal and devilbatista suggested, we can give you more specific assistance if you provide your URL.

8. HomeBiz Success

HomeBiz Success
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Consider adding more content.
    Consider back links
    Consider using strong and H1 tags
    Consider making site more viral
    Consider making site more interactive

9. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keyword prominence is important if you read the term but keyword stuffing is too important to understand.Try to get links from same theme related websites & write articles about your services and give link to your website at author section.

Give your best and Google will do rest.

10. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

James12smith it is not very easy for google ranking 1 to 10. First time you must be properly ensure on page or off page seo. And you must be provide unique content.

11. Paul0130

Paul0130
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Patience! It takes time, you never may make it in the top ten but I am sure you will - Keep working hard it eventually pays off!

12. DIMCOorg

DIMCOorg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

First of all, you need to make sure that your website is properly optimized in terms of On Page SEO.

On Page SEO Blueprint:

Keyword should be present in the URL
    Keyword in Title followed by something. Engage the user and please the search engines.
    Keyword in H1 tag Engage the user and please the search engines.
    Keyword in Alt Image tag
    Link out to a related authority website. In context backlink to a wikipedia page will do.
    In context link out to as many pages on your website as you can. Make sure they are actually related.
    At the bottom of the post include the link to your next page with the title of that page.

DO NOT STUFF YOUR KEYWORDS!!!

But that's not even 1/2 the battle. You need target low completion keywords that have buyer intent! Not only that you need to know Off Page SEO in order to rank quickly and safely. But a properly optimized website should give you a good boost in the Search Engine Results Page (SERPs), that's if your competition don't know what they're doing in terms of SEO.

Best,

Dmitriy from DIMCO Search Engine Optimization Company

13. HomeBiz Success

HomeBiz Success
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Creating and linking from the homepage to as many unique pages is important as the more pages you have each with with relevant content and varied associated keywords the more search engine inclusion there is thus promoting you site under a variety of different keywords.

14. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    You need to top page mean your give an good content and much back link and write articles. If you done mean its easily your reached that position...

15. Mensusa

Mensusa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi!
    You make sure that your website is properly optimized in terms of On Page SEO ,like its content,url optimization,website navigation , interlinking to home page and some other activities are:
    Adding fresh content.
    Consider back links.
    Consider using strong and H1 tags.
    Consider making site more viral
    Consider making site more interactive ,etc..

16. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

putting same keyword in all pages increases and creates competition within your own website pages and that is not good for your site. Always put your keyword 'whether main or not' inside the relevant page which contains content related to that keyword so that user can directly the desired information he is looking for.

17. zafarkhan

zafarkhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi James12smith,
    getting site to top10 isn't that easy by stuffing keyword in webpage. If is it so then no body go for SEO service. There is lot more thing beyond it so hire an professional for your website to get it on top.

18. jennifer1234

jennifer1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really, now seo is fully depend on patience, i completely agree to this post.

19. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

20. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you were not doing proper ON page and OFF page factors to your website.You only focused on insert your main keywords in your web page.So only your website not placed in Google top 10 result.