why hire a virtual assistant?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by infinityweb, Dec 15, 2011.

1. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you feeling the pinch as a busy entrepreneur whilst working incredibly long hours?

I guess it’s now time for you to start leveraging your time in a more effective manner. Working with a professional virtual assistant will bring a huge amount of extra time your way, at the same time as enabling you to grow your business.

2. KacieParker

KacieParker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. Starting and running a business is hard, especially when you’re still at the point where you have to do everything yourself. I recommend looking at outsourcing some of the tasks that are needed to be done. Most of the time this is overlooked but once you try it you’ll be amazed at how much outsourcing can help you grow your business. You’ll be able to focus on your product, become more efficient, and be more profitable.

3. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would hire a virtual assistant to outsource some of my work to. It saves time for me. Although I wouldn't be making the full money I'd get for the work, I could just as easily double up on jobs to get more money.

4. ChargeBacks

ChargeBacks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys, if u dont mind, please allow me to ask: what's virtual assistant? how to hire?

5. KacieParker

KacieParker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A virtual assistant is a person you hire to work for you through the internet. Depending on the nature of your business, a virtual assistant can use internet applications and technologies to provide admin support or specialized services to help you become more efficient and productive.

There are a lot of talented virtual assistants abroad who offer their quality service at a very reasonable cost. If you need further information on this, you can PM me for details.

6. henleyschool

henleyschool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its good idea.. but i prefer to work myself..

7. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It all depends on the circumstances, for very busy businesses, a virtual assistant would probably be an excellent idea.

8. parkersharon32

parkersharon32
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree, I will hire a virtual assistance as an entrepreneur. There are so many things to do for entrepreneur so outsourcing some stuff to more eligible person is great idea any ways.

9. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I also agree on this,It is your advantage having this one, It can save your time properly.

10. KacieParker

KacieParker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To add to that, here are more benefits when you hire a virtual assistant. Based on my personal experience, these are valuable advantages that will help your business.

Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant

You only pay for time on task.
    No office space, equipment, furniture, supplies, or training is required.
    Your Virtual Assistant is always available to handle your seasonal or special, one-time projects.
    Your Virtual Assistant knows your business and brings that knowledge to each and every assignment (temporary staffing solutions can't provide that kind of consistency and reliability).
    Your Virtual Assistant is available when your current staff gets overloaded.
    Your Virtual Assistant is self-employed so you don't have the burden of employer social security taxes, FICA taxes, worker's compensation insurance, and unemployment taxes.
    Compliance with OSHA regulations, the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) is the responsibility of your Virtual Assistant.
    No medical, dental, and vision care benefits to pay.
    No vacation, sick, and holiday time to pay.
    No other employee benefits, such as 401K, retirement plans, etc., to pay.
    You don't have to pay someone to administer tax, benefits, and compliance issues.
    You don't have the responsibilities associated with employee policies on working hours, vacation time, sick time, leave of absence, holidays, benefits, performance reviews, training, etc.

Source: http://www.kinsites.com/va-benefits.htm

11. sallya121

sallya121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I worked as an assistant before for a foreign company .I just need stay at home to work for them on internet.It just depends on what business you do .

12. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is if you really need to hire a virtual assistant. If you can still do the things, it's much less costly to not hire someone. But if you think it affects other things and you have the budget for it then go for it.

13. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, it is save cost especially hire those people from asia country.
    However, that's not easy to find a good VA, need to monitor closely at the beginning stage

14. truitt661

truitt661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At some giving time I think hiring a virtual assistant is a big help with your business especially just starting because it can take a lot of hard work where help will be needed. I have hired virtually assistants from odesk here and there and some of them can actually do a good job as long as you can explain what you really need and not just ask them to figure it out.

I guess for some business they are not needed and some they are a BIG help.

15. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The virtual assistant is the person who can handle your work from remote site. Virtual assistant also takes some less money than the other office assistant. Virtual assistants also help you with your copy paste data etc.

16. MikePeterson

MikePeterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree with it that hiring an virtual assistant will bring huge time and your business can also grow. By having an assistant you will get the appropriate time to handle the issues in business and increase in earnings.

17. alannahmvw

alannahmvw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A good virtual assistant is an assent imagine he/she can cover and work all those things mentioned above for you. And I have also read about 20 critical task that VA/Admins can accomplish Read Here ---> http://www.myvirtualworkforce.com.au/top-20-tasks-entrepreneurs-assigning-virtual-assistants/

With all those 20 task that a certain VA/Admin can cover you can attend to other important matters. Since other task might be time consuming but if you have a reliable VA you can always find time to do important priorities easily.

18. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Bottomline would be that it saves tons of time. We all know that time is money. It is also cheaper than real assistants.

19. navarromarillou

navarromarillou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even the C.E.O of a big company needs an assistant, what more for you? The virtual assistant is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office.