Who to hire to take care of licenses and permits?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by angelrod760, Jun 10, 2012.

1. angelrod760

angelrod760
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking into opening up an auto body repair. I understand there are various licenses and permits needed to legally run a auto repair shop. Incuding building codes, proof of business, pollution, liability, etc. Is there someone I can hire that knows all the requirements from federal, state and county? Someone I could give my information to and have them do all the legal dirty work? If so, what would there professional title be, so I can search my area to find some one.

Thanks ahead.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi angelrod760, what city or state would be setting the business up in?

3. angelrod760

angelrod760
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Fergal,
    I will be located in Victorville Ca, 92394. There is already a shop located there, that's where I currently work. The owner couldn't afford the lease and the fire department is going to close it down due to some permits the owner never handled. I spoke the the building owner and will be letting me take over as soon as my boss gets evicted. So I'm ready to start from scratch and obtain all the licenses and permits all over again. I just need some one I could hire to take care of all of that for me, since I'm busy doing lots of other stuff for the business.