Who is your most valauble outside advisor?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Business Attorney, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If you have a small business, who is the outside advisor who is most important to your long term success? Your accountant, your lawyer, a business coach, a financial consultant, a marketing consultant? A family member with experience in business?

And how do they bring value to your business?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me it's an old friend of mine, we know each other for like 10 years now and he is very inspiring to me. Also when I'm struggling with motivation there's a great guy I watch on youtube. His name is Randy Gage - check him out, he's a great speaker and has some interesting point of views on prosperity and success.

3. onlineadv

onlineadv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi
    i am new for here tell me basic tips to make my business.

4. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My mother who is an awesome business person and investor. I learned big time from her. She always challenges me with new ideas and ways to see business issues from different perspectives. Than of course my sports coach - how? focus, persistance, constantly growing myself and increasing my comfort zone. The magic is always out there :)

5. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All bosses and superior, either existing boss or ex-boss. Bosses and superior are the only success person I can approach, because I have no great business mother, friend and professional consultant.

Beside bosses; Google, book and forum are runner up advisor.

6. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont have specified person. All the people surrounding me are giving me good advice and i always learn from them, everyone is my teacher