Who is an Entrepreneur?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by ferd1987, Oct 19, 2011.

1. ferd1987

ferd1987
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An entrepreneur, who actually is he, definition has it as one who starts up his own business by using three factors of production and assumes financial risk, most article i read are pointing at the "start up" as being originally initiated by you and not existing one and must involve financial risk before it's called entrepreneurship should i take that or what i read here http://whoisanentrepreneur.com which says "does not necessary has to involve all of the factors or financial risk before it should be considered an entrepreneur"

What do you think? Thanks

2. LFinkle

LFinkle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Entrepreneur...this is usually someone who has some financial risk in the game. They may have investors or others who participate but few entreprenuers have zero financial risk or investment.

This is a great topic for the product I am creating. I'd love your insights. Click the link in my signature to submit your questions or ideas. You'll automatically be entered in a drawing to win the product.

3. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Entrepreneurs are always on the lookout for new business opportunities and have the guts it needs to start up a business.

4. vineetkumar

vineetkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Entrepreneur is a person who operates a new enterprise or venture and assumes some accountability for the inherent risks. Client Associates(CA) is a Private Wealth Management Firm set up by Senior Private Bankers to provide a professional Wealth Consulting services to Entrepreneurs in India.
    http://www.clientassociates.com/entrepreneurs-in-india.html

5. sallya121

sallya121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

as a Entrepreneur,It actually needs the courage to risk .

6. timpane

timpane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd love your insights. Click the connection in my signature to submit your inquiries or ideas. You'll mechanically be went into in a drawing to win the product.

7. Matt Damon

Matt Damon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Entrepreneur ... This is usually someone who has some financial risk for the game. They may be investors or others who are involved in entreprenuers but few have zero risk, financial or investment.

8. parkersharon32

parkersharon32
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They are exactly the ones who believe in risks and love to follow their instincts.

9. andykeating

andykeating
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An entrepreneur is that who makes money by starting or running a business, especially when this involves financial risk.

10. accreu

accreu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They are usually the individuals or teams that file for 'articles of incorporation' and hire your ass.

Kind Regards,
    Team at ACCREU Inc.