Who developed Facebook?

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO' started by RestOwner, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RestOwner

RestOwner Member

Money:
    $0
    I hear it was college kids.

2. Kay

Kay Member

Money:
    $0
    You can read the founder bios on the Facebook site. Judging by Mark Zuckerberg's pic in the Executive Bios section, that could be well true.

3. Fergal

Fergal Premium Member
    Premium Member

Money:
    $38
    Yes Mark Zuckerberg, founded FaceBook while still in college, he's now 25 year's old and one of the world's youngest billionaires.

4. DavidL

DavidL Member

Money:
    $0
    I think its quite remarkable that some script that was worth nothing at the time is now the biggest thing on the Internet today. It goes to show that anyone with a vision, an idea, a goal can potentially be the biggest thing the next day (5-10 years).

5. mandi

mandi New Member

Money:
    $0
    I heared face book founder if from united states of america,he is a young billionare now..
    hope i am correct...

6. kristenspring

kristenspring New Member

Money:
    $0
    Mark Zuckerberg is one great inspiration to teen entrepreneur. He's one of the young rich man in the world. And he inspires me.

7. lukepedru

lukepedru New Member

Money:
    $0
    Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow computer science students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The website's membership was initially limited by the founders to Harvard students, but was expanded to other colleges in the Boston area, the Ivy League, and Stanford University. It later expanded further to include (potentially) any university student, then high school students, and, finally, to anyone aged 13 and over. The website currently has more than 400 million active users worldwide.
    The original concept for Facebook was borrowed from a product produced by Zuckerberg's prep school Phillips Exeter Academy which for decades published and distributed a printed manual of all students and faculty, unofficially called the "face book".

8. youngkia1

youngkia1 Member

Money:
    $12
    Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984) is an American entrepreneur best known for co-founding the popular social networking site Facebook. Zuckerberg co-founded Facebook with fellow classmates Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin, and Chris Hughes while attending Harvard. He is currently one of the youngest billionaires in the world with personal wealth of US$4 billion in 2010.

9. rebecca16

rebecca16 Member

Money:
    $0
    I wish i had, but Mark Zuckerberg was one up on me :)

10. michman

michman New Member

Money:
    $0
    I knew it was Zuckerberg but I didn't know he was a billionare nowadays. He is also probably one of the most famous billionaires..

@Thread starter
    Thinking of reinventing facebook? :D

11. bornhaddin

bornhaddin New Member

Money:
    $0
    Facebook was made by Mark Zuckerberg with his college friends Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. These all are computer science students.

12. apee705

apee705 New Member

Money:
    $0
    They are boys of almost 28 years of age.
    I will suggest you to check it out at Wikipedia to get the desired & correct information.

13. Fergal

Fergal Premium Member
    Premium Member

Money:
    $38
    Closing old thread. If the Original Poster would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.