who can provide some platforms to invite affiliates for our products?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Catherine, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

View attachment 1379 this is the picture of our products.

I really want to know some websites to be our affiliates in order to sell our products, but indeed, I have little ways to find affiliates. I think the affiliates can make our products known by more persons and they can also bring some related traffic to our websites.in some aspects, all the efforts we do is to sell and promote our products. if any of you know some useful affiliates or platform, please tell me , thanks very much.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What types of products do you have Catherine?

You could consider using some of the affiliate networks such as Commission Junction.

3. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

to be honest, our products are the submission tools, such as automatic software submitter, the same with SEnuke,Xrunner and so on. the Commission Junction you said is suitable for my products? nevertheless, I will go there and try to use it. TKS!

4. kennyschwimmer

kennyschwimmer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Rather than submitting your products like that. Why don't you look out for a platform where you can display all your products and you can even find buyers.I am sure there are many business platforms available which can provide you that.

5. LucidWebMarketng

LucidWebMarketng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Commission Junction is going to ask an arm and a leg to place your product on their site. Don't know about other smaller ones like Shareasale.

There are forums dedicated to affiliate marketers so you may want to join them and see if anyone there is interested in being your affiliate.

There are many other submission software tools out there. Steep hill to climb. I don't think CJ should be your first choice. Unless your product is vastly superior to the others, you may find it hard to find affiliates.

Do subscribe to forums where those needing this product are likely to be and try promoting yourself there with useful posts.

Contact owners of sites where visitors could be interested in your product. Ask them to put an ad on their site. You'll pay them of course. Use other advertising methods, online and offline, such as SEO, PPC.

I would rethink that graphic. A robot holding a rifle?

6. Thanoz

Thanoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have an affiliate program set up already you can submit it at different affiliate catalogs and directories.
    We'd also be happy to list your site at topaffiliatewebsites.com
    Large networks such as CJ,CB are not suitable at the moment, wait until you get a little more exposure and then go on with these networks.(But be prepared to cut out a lot frm your earning for their..fair commisions..)

7. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

good news to me and also can you give me some advise of which platform is better to sell SEO software. TKS

8. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I should say that pur products are the submission software and they can not only submit articles, bookmark, blog , but also submit software to downloads site. the only affiliate network I know is avantage. as the result of this forum is not very good, I want to choose another one which is easy to handle.

9. lolunselin

lolunselin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I should say that pur products are the submission software and they can not only submit articles, bookmark, blog , but also submit software to downloads site. the only affiliate network I know is avantage. as the result of this forum is not very good, I want to choose another one which is easy to handle.

10. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what you said means you can be our affiliate or something else? due to our newly built compan, the most important thing is to let others know us and then do more things on selling.so if possible, your help is to have a great fluence on sour promotion. My email address is [email protected] and also you can give me your email, then wen can talk more and i can learn more skills. hope to hear from you. tks

11. kennyschwimmer

kennyschwimmer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can check any of the b2b portals that provide you a platform to sell your products. There are websites like alibaba, tradekey, indiamart, toboc.com etc that can help you promote your products.

12. even

even
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with kennyshwimmer find b2b that provide platforms.