Who can improve sale?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by marcus47, May 21, 2013.

1. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am dealing in cars. Lots of people suggest different ideas. But how can i improve sales in this large scale of market?
    I want to work on different ads, forum, Facebook, and works on different types of things. But these are taking too much time. Can anyone help me out? Please suggest me quick and easy ways.

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have a website? There are lot of things you can do to promote your business online and increase sales. You want to advertise on various sites. Could you tell us what kind of problems are you facing and why it is taking time? This would allow us to help you in a better way.

3. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Rocky,
    I have no website right now but my team is working on it. I am dealing in cars and my main problems is that. I am confuse about my sales.

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you mind highlighting your exact problem? What is it that is so confusing to you? You do not have leads? Or you are unable to convert them?

5. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you dealing with new cars or second hand cars?You can post your ads on local classifieds via newspaper...and also you can post your ads in your national classifieds.And creating a website of your own will be a great initial start...

6. aaron70

aaron70
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Then you should work on the seo techniques so that you can get high rank on the search engine and you will also get traffic through backlinks .
    Use following techniques.
    * High PR Directory Submissions
    * Social Bookmarking Sites
    * Article Marketing
    * Video Marketing
    * Local Business Listing
    * Local Search Engines Submissions
    * Ads Posting through Classifieds
    * Link Wheel
    * Web 2.0
    * Slides Sharing
    * RSS, Feed Burner
    * Profile Linking
    * Forum Commenting
    * Blog Commenting
    * Guest Posting
    * Podcast
    * Press Release
    * Social Media
    * Pinging Services
    Best regards,
    Aaron.

7. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks magician,
    I am dealing in both new and old cars. I have prepared my setup. I will keep in touch with this forum for gaining product knowledge.

8. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing your suggestion.
    It’s a long list who would I choose the best one? I will hire some professional for these types of work.

9. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks marketing expert to give a list of tools that can be used for online marketing. This is a cheap and fastest, and a very effective method.
    I want to hire a SEO team for promoting my brand.

10. Indianweb

Indianweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Best SEO work and good website look will make your sale high

11. Ivana B.

Ivana B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a long list of things you want done. I know of a few affordable service sites, but let me know exactly what you would like done.

Ivana

12. leokhan

leokhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want a quick & easy solution for improvement of your sales, then you should go through bulk sms marketing.
    It will definitely improve your marketing area. And your customers will get right information from your side through messages.

13. Indianweb

Indianweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First, you should make your website updated with all upcoming & new launch cars and you must keep the look of your website attractive.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Then what does he do? You've started off good, now continue that thought with more information. Once he improves the website, and makes sure to add fresh information on a regular basis, what can he do to increase the visibility of his website?

15. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Joeroxx,
    thanks for showing your interest. As i saw that, you have a long experience. I want to take some suggestion about Live Chat Software.
    I saw lots of companies use live chat software for making leads and its really work. so what your suggestion about it. Is it provide best lead for my business?

16. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For online business, product, marketing, customer service are the most important factors for sales. From what you said above, you can give more attention on customer service, which is important to retain customer and improve sales conversion.

There are some tools you can use, such as live chat, ticket, knowledge base, etc. Live chat enables you to track visitors in real time and reach out them proactively, which has been proved to be an effective tool for sales or support team.You can choose suitable provider according to your requirements, such as budget, your site traffic, etc. Comm100 Live Chat is such a solution.

17. spychandan28

spychandan28
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you have a website than you can promote your website for increase sell . in seo have diffrent-2 activity like directory, bookmarking, classified, article etc lot of thing have in seo to promote your business and also selling the product.

18. elainemaria

elainemaria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Internet Marketing Services

Hi

If you planning for online promotion we can help you because we deal in online promotion , seo services, ppc and smo

Contact us : synapseinteractive.com/contact-us.html

19. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi watshelly,
    Thanks for sharing your experience. Live chat software specially useful for the online buyer.As technology becomes more accessible to the public, Live Video Chat on websites for Online Customer Support may be the next natural step.Live Voice Chat can also be the next step in the expansion of technical possibilities in the area of Online Customer Support.
    I think live chat is the best solution for makes leads.

20. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC is also the best options for increase the sale of car.This can be possible without website.