who can help me out?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by clcheapshoes520, Oct 20, 2010.

1. clcheapshoes520

clcheapshoes520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a website and I am promoting it on the Internet all the time,which have 100+IPS every day ,but almost no one buy,i want to know why?

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF clcheapshoes520! Thank you for posting your questions about your business here.
    May we know what products are you selling? It will also help if you could share your site's URL to us.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum clcheapshoes520, thanks for joining. Is your question in relation to the shoes website in your signature?

4. johnsonavilla

johnsonavilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It goes like this, your website SEO works better but maybe its not useful enough to find your TARGET, you must know your compete and the keywords ranking since this will help a lot. next is you need to use something very unique SEO and advertising technique that might suite your TARGET. people that should have interest on your product. share your website maybe we can "the forum" will help.

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This happen probably due to two reason
    1. Your traffic is not targeted traffic
    2. Your content or your product/price is not attractive enough

6. borisfowler

borisfowler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congrats on conquering the traffic battle. Now you need to figure out how to offer a product that is appealing for people to buy. I think the other comments are right. You need to appeal to the right target audience. Make sure your competitive advantage is proudly displayed.

7. ghaffar795

ghaffar795
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are different reasons that people don't like to buy IP from. I think, normal user don't want to change ip. If some one is professional, then he change the IP.

8. nfljerseys

nfljerseys
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe your product is not attractive

9. Justin

Justin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I presume this is your womens shoe site.

Your About Us page is not great. Looks like it has been translated from chinese to english via Google Translate.

I can't say I know a lot about Women's shoes, but I suspect that people who want to buy them like to know they are dealing with someone professional and that page doesn't work well.

The other thing I think you need is a strong guarantee somewhere fairly visible. If I had a woman's shoe fetish and wanted to spend a couple of hundred bucks on shoes, I would like to know that I was covered by a guarantee if they didn't fit. A good guarantee will also reassure customers. See this one from my favorite clothing company, Charles Tyrwhitt, for a good example: http://bit.ly/bnwB2U

The other thing I would look at is your analytics. You need to know where your visitors are coming from. Are they finding you from buyers phrases or are they finding you from a signature link on a blog or forum. Are many people returning, etc.

Also take a look at how long they are staying on your site for. You should also start building a mailing list. Maybe offer a $100 voucher every month at random for list members. That way you can mail them relatively frequently and remind people that you exist.

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think he is selling IP...:rolleyes:

If the site you are talking about is in your signature, you design is quite attractive.
    What I see wrong on your site is the content. Just like justin said, your "About Us" sentences are not constructed right and I saw some misspellings and typos. It's in English, yes, but I can barely understand some sentences. Plus, in that page, you said that there's a FAQ page to ask for help, but I don't see any FAQ page.

On your homepage, there's a big graphic that says "By 2010, the new goods dells!" All I can say is "what was that?" Even though I try to read it over and over, I can't still understand what that supposed to mean. Minus reliability points there.

Another thing, in your "Shipping and Payments" page, I don't see any info regarding the payment methods you site is accepting. This could be the leading reason why there's no one buying on your products.

I do hope my comments help your site improve.:)

11. Jahan Choudhry

Jahan Choudhry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Internet shoppers are very savvy and reluctant to part with their hard-earned cash. Anyone can claim to be anyone on the net, and credibility needs to be established. People need to know that the site/company is genuine.

Your basic spelling mistakes remove any credibility you have as the consumer will not take you seriously.

Remember you must understand the consumer's mind. They are - sensibly and justifiably - in a suspicious mode when they are going to a site where there are sales (as opposed to a site where you just read and money is not involved such as this forum), so you have a disadvantage already and have to work hard to convince them you are real.

Also if you can't get spelling right then they will wonder about the post-sale customer service, or returns policy.

You can hire article writers, from countries such as the Philippines to write things for you, or a Chinese-speaker with fluent English.

2. The conversion rate from visitors to purchasers can be quite high, in fact sometimes it can even be as high as 1-1,000 i.e. out of every 1,000 visitors one buys a product.

3. Improve the quality of your site including taking the advice given to you above about things such as your "about page".

Keep on, you will of course make mistakes, find out what they are, work on them, keep on doing this until you see success.

Good luck!