Which would you rather have a phone or a computer?

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by kaian, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Penny_Saver2016

Penny_Saver2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say both are important for me. There are things that it can't be done over my mobile phone that I can do in my computer. Computers have lots of functions and features while mobile phones are handy and very useful too.

2. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes in order to be competitive and successful, you got to be connected with your clients, employees etc. all the time but if I have to choose one I would opt for a computer with an internet connection.

3. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer computer because you can use it for making reports and other document as maybe required by your business.

4. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would go for computer as that is where the daily hustle happens, not that I hate phones but I never understood why people spend so much time on phones, when they can utilize that time to be productive.

5. thetaleofwinter

thetaleofwinter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Phone is something i need more. Whatsapp, google maps, google translate, instagram, shazam, messenger, etc.

6. Cyclone Hosting

Cyclone Hosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This question is all about what you would like to do with the device. A phone can only do so much, yes it is very handy to have a smartphone, and you can do almost everything a computer can do, but there are its limitations. A phone does not have flash plugin so you cant view flash enabled websites. A phone also does not allow you to connect peripherals to it such as an external hard drive, and a phone is hard when it comes down to creating documents and photo and video editing. So with that being said, I would rather a computer if I chose one of them, but the iphone I would still want because this way I can view the internet on the go because of its data signal from the cell provider, and am able to text and make calls just in case of an emergency. I also use my phone for my business so I can provide livehelp to customers on the go 24/7. So, the iphone is convenient but does not do everything I want to do and does not do it promptly and more efficiently like a computer would.

Regards,
    Dennis

7. squeeze

squeeze
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both of them is important we need it.We need a computer to search and discover new discovery.We need cellphone to communicate our lovesone

8. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my opinion: PC is the best solution. Nowadays there are a lot of softphone applications, so you can use your computer to make calls and monitor your business/private contacts.

9. Natalie M

Natalie M
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both would be perfect, but if I had to choose, it would be definitely a computer. Tablet / iPad are great too, especially nowadays, they're so advanced.

10. icetomeetyou

icetomeetyou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thought it was an easy question at first... now I'm not sure! I feel like I'd have to take computer, as doing so much on a small screen would be annoying.

11. SharonK

SharonK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Smartphones are good and developing but they still cannot take place of computers. Maybe in future, they might be developed, but for now, I would prefer computers over smartphones for official purpose.