which type of business has the best benefits

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by iggypop, Sep 6, 2013.

1. iggypop

iggypop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your company was growing rapidly and you had a choice of being an S-corporation or an LLC which one would be the best overall ? I was very curious about this.

2. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Iggypop. I'm not exactly sure by what you mean with the two choices, but the company that has the best benefits is the one that is taking you closer to your primary goal in business. Mine is to be as free as I can be to live my destiny. What's yours?

• Like Like x 1
  3. iggypop

iggypop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

mines is to grow my company into a big one while having the ease of mind that comes with being incorporated.

4. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The goal I am referring to is the one that is motivating you to respond with "into a big one". So answer yourself what is that. What would you do when you have the big one. What you be doing differently to what you are doing now. Which option will help you live this destiny faster?
    My last comment, just go slow with "rapid", because rapid growth can wreck your business. Watch out that as you grow your new personnel retain your current business culture and get good training so that they follow your current proven systems.

5. lucky123

lucky123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online business

hi
    in my point of view the online business is the most business because in this type business client and user connecting togethr any time .