Which tool is good to resize high quality images without affecting the quality of images?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by Jessica Thomson, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Jessica Thomson

Jessica Thomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I am Jessica and I am looking for an effective tool in order to reduce the images of my project related to web design .The pictures I have are very high in resolution so I want to reduce its size without damaging the quality of images , is anyone knows about such quality and reliable tool please share with me
    thanks

2. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use PhotoZoom Pro 6. It is pretty good and effective.

3. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I find it very difficult to understand why a web design company need to ask this question. Do you not use photoshop or illustrator at work?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I checked online, and the company she works for is located in Pakistan, and according to her signature, she is located in the USA. So, it is possible that the company does not use Photoshop or Illustrator. She may be working remotely here in the US for a company in Pakistan, so may not have the resources to obtain Photoshop on her own. We also do not know her level of knowledge or expertise. So, it could actually be a valid question, and we are here to provide valid answers, if we can.

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I'm happy
    What does her IP address say?

Before I posted I did a bit of background investigation and 'Jessica' doesn't speak English as a first language: 'Hi thanks for creating such a huge list of free wordpress themes , it not only provide a vide range of choice for us but also a reliable solution without spending a single peine. Really appreciate you for doing this hard work.'

She isn't listed as a Nexstair staff member and she doesn't appear to have an SM profile despite being a 'Social Media Marketer'. It just seems all very suspicious. But I'm sure Jessica will be along soon to clarify everything.