Which Strategy to go for if link buiding doesnot help?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by zafarkhan, Oct 24, 2013.

1. zafarkhan

zafarkhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi i have a website past 3 month it is on the same position. What to do should i change the link building strategy or what to do to make my website to the 1st page.

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How are you building your backlinks? What activities are you focusing on?

3. kennybold007

kennybold007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is it a new website, or it's old one? Focus on the fresh content, in my opinion it helps a lot. Agressive link building doesn't help so you should it think about high quality backlinks, they might be a few, but with good quality.

4. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you should mention what type of link building strategy you did to your website and now the ranking of your website on search engine.Then only we could able to give the solutions regarding to your requirements.

5. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should increase more quality content, additional page content help to increase search visibility and CTR. The golden rule, build a website for user.

6. zafarkhan

zafarkhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website is pretty old and we put new update content to freshening our site but the site is stuck up for a specific keyword

7. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How often you use the keywords as anchor texts? Are you familiar with Latent Semantic Indexing and Keyword Stemming? I assume you overused your keywords that's why it's stuck.

I suggest you to find another set of keywords that might bring the same amount of traffic that your stuck keyword does. It doesn't matter if they deliver low traffic, what important is "They can drive traffic".

The goal is to make your keyword anchor text more broad and natural. Then observe what will happen to your stuck keyword.

• Like Like x 1