Which social medias are better for business?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by ellis90walton, Aug 12, 2018.

1. ellis90walton

ellis90walton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Dear All,
    Recently I start a little business in the field of online store and I need to introduce my business to virtual networks and bring traffic to the site.
    For this reason, I want to know which one of the social networking sites on the Internet has a greater impact on site traffic and branding?
    What kind of content is better for the online store? And get more subscriptions?
    I would appreciate if you guided me in this case:oops:

2. Jessica A.

Jessica A.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Instagram. Facebook is more on people wasting their time looking at other people's lives however there are people who were able to boost their businesses through FB ads.

3. ellis90walton

ellis90walton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Jessica, yeah I think Instagram is very popular with people now, I have to do more work on these social networks and improve the quality of posts every day

4. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on the products you're selling and who your market is. The best social network would be
    • where they often hang out
    • where they base their buying decisions on
    At the moment, Facebook is the most commonly used network but I wouldn't count out Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I suggest you do market research first and create a buyer persona from there. You can be on all these social networks but if you have plans on spending for advertising, do your homework to maximize your ad dollars.