Which Social Media tools do you prefer to use to increase user engagement?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by David Parkes, Jul 29, 2015.

1. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Tweetdeck for serious twitter sessions. I find it to be especially valuable and hassle-free for updating Twitter, Facebook, and LInkedin simultaneously. I do this only occasionally, however, as my friends/followers on each site don’t have much overlap.

2. krishnanayak

krishnanayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thing whenever did regularly updation in Facebook, linked in, twitter, Google+ and Pinterest then it gives user engagement and increase user.

3. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your kind reply. But I am asking about social media tool. Do you use any of tool?

4. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically there is no need to use any tool for social media marketing. Just you have to stay updated on channels with attractive posts, content, videos, news and all. This will also help you a lot in increasing traffic to your website.

5. Maryann Farrugia

Maryann Farrugia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me i just use Quora. I can interact with the professionals.

6. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

There are different tools that users can use to manage their social media accounts. Every tool may have diverse features and interface so every user would like to use a specific tool. I use Hootsuite to manage my social media accounts. It helps me upsurge user engagement and save time.

7. cwvps

cwvps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buffer is great for scheduling and sharing posts to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+. It's really easy to use.

8. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using Google+ to Increase user and to interact with my audience. And this is really very easy to easy. But don't break the rule of the Google+, If you work against the rules then you may be face a ban on Google+ and all other Google services.

9. benecklary

benecklary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i suggest you to use ninjablaster for social media distribution in facebook groups and linkedin. you can use it as 3 days trail.

10. robertmiker

robertmiker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are the best

11. SidRhyes

SidRhyes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hoot suite is my favorite for social media automation.

#11 SidRhyes, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  12. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is recommended for lots of social media accounts to use tools for simultaneous update in posting but I still use manual update for these media sites because there are some post from the use of tools that limits the space and image for the particular post sometimes only text with no image.

13. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, the only social media I know is Facebook so that's what I use when I am promoting something. I also post our pictures there when we have a trip abroad so my friends and relatives can see for themselves. With my office work, I don't indicate the social media in my business card, what's there is only my email address. But sometimes clients would be asking for my Facebook account so it's okay with me.

14. Onionman

Onionman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tend to use Google+ and Twitter for online and other enterprises. I prefer to use LinkedIn for conventional work-related areas, while Facebook is strictly for my personal engagement.

15. MatthewGrace

MatthewGrace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In social media very popular site is facebook but you can also join with G+,twitter also. Now a days pinterest is also available for social media. Its a also good tool.

16. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't use any tools for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or for Google, I just follow all the rule and regulations and post my blog or some other things, due to that visitors show interest on my site

17. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used social media sites like Facebook, twitter, pinterest, LinkedIn, google+. But I never used any tools for social media.

18. seemasingh

seemasingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

All Social Media Websites Like Facebook ,Twitter ,LinkedIn ,Pinterest ,G+ Improve Traffics and Brand Awareness , i never used Social media Tools .

19. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best social medium for the advertise your services is Facebook. There are millions of users who have account on Facebook which is more than any other social media. By using popularity of Facebook you can promote your business page.

20. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media helps to attracts more customers; you can hear what people want to say, you can improve business in minimum cost without sacrificing quality of services and products. By using social media allows you to contact your customers with personal touch.

• Like Like x 1