which social media platform is best in lead generation ?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Jessica Thomson, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Naina Patel

Naina Patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want qualified leads, you have so many options in digital marketing. You have so much of social media such as content marketing, videos, websites, E-mail marketing. But the leads you get through business tools are very qualified, they give you best leads you need.

You can go through facebook and twitter but business tools can give much effective leads.

Business tools consist of predictive analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence so the leads are quality checked. I recommend to use business tools such as,
    Leadlake.com
    Qualaroo.com
    egrabber.com

Thank You

2. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If selecting from FB or Pinterest, I would prefer Facebook. There are a lot of ways how to promote your business with FB. Also if you thing about hiring someone for that job, it will be better to promote your business on different platforms.

3. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For web designa nd wordpress themes, I think Pinterest would be a better option. If you have lifestyle themes, you can also look into Instagram and Tumblr for lead generation.

4. grayson

grayson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on your products.

From my experience, tangible products have good lead from Facebook and Instagram. Intangible products works well with Linkedin and SEO.

5. J_Liu

J_Liu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Between the two, I'd go for facebook due to the wide range of audience you can target. Other than those, might as well take advantage of the other free social media sites like instagram, twitter and linkedin.

6. Lily Deniel

Lily Deniel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lead generation can be through many ways such Social Media Marketing, Email marketing, SEO, Direct Mailing etc. There are also many Lead Generation Tools such as LeadLake and Unomy which might help you for the lead generation.

7. Icando

Icando
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Jessica,
    Well It depends on your business because there are many Social Media platform which have their own specialization.
    Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest these are different Social Media platform with their specialization.

8. Indesh Aryan

Indesh Aryan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No Doubt, Facebook is the best plateform for lead generation. Because Facebook has much wider audience. When it comes to sharing content online, everyone want it to reach as many people as possible. As well as on Facebook, photos perform best for Likes, comments, and shares.

9. Rashmi Patel

Rashmi Patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Between Facebook and Pinterest, generating leads from Facebook is good option. But if you ask among all social media networks, LinkedIn is the best option for generating business leads.

10. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like what you said, you are selling web design services and WordPress themes. You can try Facebook though but it's not a guarantee that it would harvest good results since there wouldn't be a specific audience that you can target to market this to in there.

11. GarageDoor

GarageDoor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

which social media platform is best in lead generation ?

Ans:- I think many social media use in these lead generation but i suggest top 4 social media platform is best for in lead generation. follow these 4 social media.
    1- Facebook
    2- Twitter
    3- LinkedIn
    4- Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube.

#31 GarageDoor, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2018
  12. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@GarageDoor Those suggestions are meaningless without context. Twitter for example is pointless if you are promoting children's toys. And I can't see any benefit for using Pinterest for a garage door.

13. Jason Montgomery

Jason Montgomery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is very important for the business nowaways - especially the local businesses. Pinterest would greatly help too. I suggest creating profiles/pages on both platforms.

14. adjackson

adjackson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media marketing has reduced costs for 45% of businesses, and 92% of marketers say that social media is important to their company. So, where do we begin? These leads aren't going to generate themselves. Choose the right channel. Start off smart and don't try to get leads from the wrong social channel.

15. Orin Khan

Orin Khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion if you go for paid service, then Facebook is the best platform. Also try twitter, Instagram etc too. I am using Facebook paid service for marketing now. Having good return on my investment.

Thanks

16. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every social platform has pros and cons but we need to find which platform work for us. As you are selling wordpress themes and designs then i would say Facebook is far more useful compared to Pinterest. you can engage in communities and form groups of people which are actually in need of your products.

• Agree Agree x 1