Which Online Websites/Markets Do The Best Job Of Promoting Your Items or Shops?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Diane Lane, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have online shops, or even sell occasionally, on eBay, Amazon, Bonanza, Etsy, Artfire, etc., which site or sites do you feel does the best job of getting your items seen and sold?

2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess many have this same question, since there've been 80 views, but no responses, so apparently no one has the answer. There are numerous market places out there that charge for listing, final value fees, or both, and what exactly are we getting for our money?

If the site has a huge audience, such as eBay, it's obvious that many people have the potential of seeing your items, but what other methods does the site use to promote our listings? I'd like to see a comparison, to see which methods each site uses, and how successful those methods are in converting views to sales. I know eBay products (and Amazon, as well) come up high on Google searches, and eBay also seems to post on Twitter, but that's where my understanding ends. Does anyone know?

3. Sandesh Sharma

Sandesh Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

depends upon competition for your products or services,

if you having online shop dont waste your time, you can never chase amazon.com, flipkart.com, shopclue.com etc

Sandesh Sharma
    This message by Sandesh Sharma has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1