Which online site do you use for funds managment

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by neo666, Jul 16, 2009.

1. neo666

neo666
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a very relevant problem as i have been a paypal fan over a very long duration. however i am now looking for a second system as i sometime have difficulty in doing transactions when paypal is not accepted (for some reason or other). Can anyone suggest which would be a better option alertpay /moneybooker or any other option?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

3. kguru1979

kguru1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Based on my experience, I can say, next to paypal, Liberty Reserve is the best option. Even, if you manage transactions in both the accounts, it is possible to transfer funds between each other with lot of legitimate money exchangers.. Usually I exchange money from Liberty Reserve to Paypal. Then only I can transfer funds from Paypal to my Indian bank accounts (since there is no feature in Liberty Reserve to transact funds to Indian banks directly, but paypal has the facility)

Sometimes, it also depends on which country you reside. For me, the more convenient online fund bank is Paypal only...

4. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me I consider the second choice after Paypal is Moneybookers, it works like Paypal and your account is safe and the risk of getting limited is low.. The support is friendly and helpful and your money is safe..

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Can you please explain what you mean by that, I'm not sure that I understand?