which online shopping mall do you buy your things?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by semy, Jan 12, 2012.

1. semy

semy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online shopping has gain a great popularities among the globe.
    share with us your happy online experience and tell us which online shopping mall you like the most.:):):):):)

2. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi semy,

My favorite online shopping mall right now is probably Amazon. I do like a lot of small niche sites and some of the auction sites as well however. It usually just depends on what I am shopping for. I do like using some of the cash back sites like Ebates to get a little rebate for when I shop. Surprisingly enough I still do a lot of my shopping at brick and mortar stores.

3. DanielMilstein

DanielMilstein
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Amazon and ebay both. It is difficult to judge out of these two which one is better. I have found both of them very fast and easy to use. Plus both of them have excellent grievance redressal sections. I think I trust these two only to buy anything, moreover they have everything that one would want!

4. semy

semy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no double that both amazon and ebay are very good .i am from china , i usually buy things used our country's online shopping store ,such as tatamall and busytrade,because i often find things free shipping.but sometimes i still like to buy things from amazon and ebay.

5. semy

semy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A cash back sites is a good choice....

6. Anastasiya

Anastasiya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm using Amazon, that is quite simple and fast and you can find there almost everything you want.