Which one is important factor to start a online business?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by medicalbillingso, Oct 11, 2013.

1. medicalbillingso

medicalbillingso
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,

i have to plan start online business, so which one is very important to start that business. It is about a product site.

Thanks

2. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Whether you business is on or offline, you start by asking yourself the same basic questions once you are sure about the industry you'd love to be involved in. What do the clients in your industry really want? Find a way of communicating with them before you start so that you can present your offer addressing the needs they shared with you and not on the answers you think they will give. Find a way of engaging with them and you will soon develop a unique pitch for your offer through what your research findings in their answers and other statistics that may also be of value to the way you present your offer to the market uniquely.

3. Samalan

Samalan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important thing is, listen to your customer feedback. I know a lot of companies don't bother doing it but it is really important. If everyone finds it difficult browsing the mobile site for example, they might not bother buying anything and decide to use an alternative business but if you listen to them and improve them, you have just won more orders. That isn't the best example but hopefully you get the point. Leading on from customer feedback, customer support is really important as well. If people have to wait a month for a response which doesn't even help, and I know loads of companies who have this problem, your reputation will go down and people will try to stay away from you. If you have excellent responses in less than 48 hours, people will stick to you, knowing they can get a good response from you.

However before you even need to go there, you need to do your research, as stated before. I know a lot of people jump in to this business thinking they know everything about it so they don't bother doing research and fail. You will be better off looking at your competition and seeing how they operate. Another great way is asking people to fill out services, even if you need to go in to town and do it. This way you can get better results which will help you start out. You don't need to be unique to be successful however you do need to have something which draws attention, maybe a great design or great prices etc.

That is all I can think of at the moment, good luck with your business.

• Like Like x 2