Which One Is Better Property Ready To Use or Under Construction?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by seorahulchauhan, Jun 11, 2012.

1. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Purchasing a house is the most important choice for a large part of middle class population. It is a vast process which includes program for the loan, site visits, residence examination, variety of rules, and search for the right location. It is crucial that individuals invest so much time in obtaining a property which at times is much heavy on their pocket, as this is their greatest expenditure. So I really want to know that in this age which one property is better Ready to use or under construction.

2. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well If you have to urgent than ready to use property.. In this kind of case you have to careful more...
    While if you invest under construction than you have to care full about it little bit more... 1st the Builder if some reputed builder is doing work than no need to worry. But in property based so many f road case come out. And you have to loos your money... So i think is better ready to use.... I know big meter of money? But it's depend on your finance condition?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Personally I'd prefer to buy a house that is ready to use. We've had problems here in Ireland with ghost estates, that is housing estates that are not fully finished and that have lots of unoccupied houses. Unfortunately for some purchasers they bought houses at the early stage in the development and now find themselves living in an unfinished housing estate with lots of empty houses. That's a situation that you definitely want to avoid.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well it depends on you actually but there are several points to ponder when either buying under construction properties or properties that are already built and ready to occupy. What you need to consider is how much will you spend when you buy a ready to occupy/use property than buying a ghost or under construction property.

In most cases, it would be a bit more expensive when buying ready to use/occupy properties but the process involve may be shorter - while buying under construction or ghost estates lets you plan and control how much will you be able to spend to build and design your own property.

Thanks,
    Mark T

5. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As my opinion Ready To Use property is best in each and every way. you don't need to wait and any kind of headache. Buy and live the best way :)

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But again it depends - ready to use properties may reduce the cost in terms of home construction and building. But getting into pre-selling process (except for condos, apartments) would help you insert your own preferences as to how the house will be built from your own needs and wants.