which one best

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by orientalrugcareny, Sep 27, 2010.

1. orientalrugcareny

orientalrugcareny
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i want to online advertisement than which one best to getting maximum ROI google adwords, msn adcenter or yahoo advertisement.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Is your business locally based, if it is Google Places would probably be the best first step in your marketing campaign.

It really is impossible to say which network will give you the best ROI on your marketing spend - different networks work best for different sites and for different ad campaigns.

You could start with Google Adsense. They have excellent conversion tracking and reporting tools that would allow you to measure your ROI. Once you have tried that for sometime and know what ROI's you can achieve from Adsense, test some of the other networks and compare results.

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well, i cant see any big different between adcenter, YPN and adwords.
    However, i can only see the traffic from adwords is much more than adcenter and YPN. Of course, you gotta pay more for it

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You may know that the ads on the services you mentioned are referred to as "pay-per-click" ads, because the advertiser pays a fee every time someone clicks on their ad. So, with Google being the most popular search engine in the world, you would get more traffic, hence it would cost more. In each of the three services, you would want to spend your money on the keywords that bring the most conversions. Even if you put an ad under a keyword in Google, if only a few people click on it, and none of them converts, your money is wasted. The best thing to do is determine the best converting keywords, and then, based on the available budget, decide where to put your ads.

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

keyword study is one of the major part need to be done on PPC advertising but you gotta try it before you know the conversion rate. And it can be very easy part by just select those exact keyword. What they need to do is find out the related keyword and compare the cost with budget too. However, the most important part is the company and company website that need to provide high confident level to the potential customer.

6. BVAAlliances

BVAAlliances
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Adwords on the best best for online marketing adviser.

7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree but again study is always needed for using adwords, else it will cost you much more than you expected.

8. telxcomputers

telxcomputers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

as i know Microsoft ad center provide the relevant traffic or ROI.

#8 telxcomputers, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  9. bottomcarline

bottomcarline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

google adwords provide the relevant result but it is really costly. some times it happened when some clicks comes from negative keywords.

10. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ehh? I've no idea what you mean by this. A negative keyword is a word which excludes your ad from showing. So if you have a negative keyword and that forms part of the search phrase, your ad won't show up and can't be clicked.

As for the general question, it's impossible to answer. It's totally dependant on what competition you have for a given keyword/keyphrase and the quality/CPC bid of their campaigns on any of the platforms.

In general, google has the highest competition so can have higher cost per click prices, but that doesn't mean that it will be more expensive for 'every keyword'. Due to the higher volume of searches on google, it's quite possible that you can achieve a similar volume of traffic (and potentially higher conversions) for a more focused long tail term compared to a more generic term on the other platforms.

To achieve the highest ROI and ensure you're getting the best value for money, your best bet is to use a combination of all platforms. By picking up the highest converting terms on each platform, you're getting the best return for your advertising spend in each individual niche of users. Obviously this requires a trade off between how much work you're willing to put in and what savings you're able to make.

11. angola

angola
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google key words and Yahoo are good. My company milanoo ranked ahead at google. You can do it well as us.

12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I checkout the stats for this site, and they are in the top twenty for over 17,000 phrases on Google!

13. betguides

betguides
    uix_expand uix_collapse

google adwords....

14. Komputergeek

Komputergeek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Google Adwords will be best becoz as per statistics It is one of the best giving highest ROI.