Which link building techniqe is good for ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by spyindiavimlesh, Dec 17, 2013.

1. spyindiavimlesh

spyindiavimlesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,
    Please tell me which technique is best for SEO.

2. rkraj

rkraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Natural link building is all time good. It means links from good, high PR & clean sites.

3. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best long term solution to finding good links is to build friendships with other people in your field. Get to know them and become good friends with them. That will open up opportunities for you to get really high quality links that you normally can't get.

4. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Ted, getting yourself involve and build good relationship with people can help you in the future. Also doing natural link building helps in keeping it steady.

5. vina

vina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Few Weeks ago, I got link for some high pr websites, for certain keyword I target. It really work. Now, I got my site rank on first page on google for that keyword.

I am very grateful for it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am processing the concept of how to get direct traffic from back links. I spend countless hours doing back links. I have moved my page up, but I want some local clients which is my customer base.

7. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic off page Techniques are best for link building here is some techniques are:
    Directory submission
    blog post
    article submission
    blog commenting
    infographics

8. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also agree with Priyanka Sharma. These techniques are good for link building. You can also do search engine submissions.

9. robertflorish

robertflorish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog Commenting is the best backlinking strategy.

10. JKirby

JKirby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're looking for local clients, try not to focus on any deep back-linking strategy. Begin with something you've probably already have already done... directory submission. Start with the bigger websites, like Yellow Pages, Google Maps etc. Provide ample information as well as around 5-10 photos of your business and/or services. This will naturally increase your organic local ranking.

More or less, but it can actually hurt businesses more than help them in some cases. Depending on where these comments are from. For example, building relationships and doing guest commenting is a great strategy, whereas just spamming whatever blogs you can find will hurt your linking strategy.

11. Brainpulse

Brainpulse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog posting, infographic submission, social signal submission, forum posting and press release are good link building technique to get ranking high.

12. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After the Google's recently updates social media and Content marketing is helps in increasing the websites's search position in search engines.So we need to do our work with relevancy to achieve good position in search results.

13. Iconiplex

Iconiplex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These backlinking sources and strategies were antiquated as of a year or more ago. As far as white hat goes, these are okay if your primary purpose is to engage other people in high-exposure websites where there is quality traffic, but then that makes them a lead/traffic generation strategy, not an SEO or backlinking strategy. For dropping your own links to help SERPS, those listed ideas aren't going to get you anywhere.

14. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of these answers are very good because they include visitors, creating quality content, being real, etc.

Going straight for the link, however, is a technique that is doomed. Many people have been decimated because of their link building and anything that can be manipulated is vulnerable.

It's best to focus on the visitor and quality. The links will come naturally. That's sustaining.

15. JoanMatilda

JoanMatilda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

forums and blog postings are more important link building process nowadays

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Blog postings should be from related articles, but not necessarily from related websites. Too many links from the same type of website look artificial. Forums, however, are not important at all from an SEO perspective, so will not help.

17. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After the Google Penguin update, Guest posting, article submission, forums posting related to website niche, infographics, blog posting and business listing are considered the best link building techniques for improving the website's ranking.

18. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting doesn't help much in terms of link building as well as getting traffic. But that doesn't mean you can't do it. It is still good especially if you are interacting with other people in the process.

19. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think forum posting is not that much important for link building strategy, although it is good for other reasons like sharing ideas and stuff.

20. dir4uk

dir4uk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think each and every link building is important but some them are very good like forum posting is very effective and directory submission,article