Which laptop I should choose?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Zwillson, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which laptop I should choose?

2. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hp pavillion G6.. has got some really outstanding processors. Its fast!

3. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is that new? I dont know that brand.

4. bjdea2

bjdea2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think anything Samsung will be good. Just about everything Samsung make is awesome, I purchased a beautiful slim Samsung laptop about 2 years ago and its still the best laptop I've ever had.

5. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will go for Dell..Its rought and tough and is good cost wise also.i am using win8 dell right now and satisfied with it.

6. azraf

azraf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go for HP or FUJITSU. Both are good. Dell have some issue with heat, but not all models. If you choose Dell, ask sales people and make sure that model dont have heat issue.

7. Tom_WebhostingUK

Tom_WebhostingUK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It totally depends upon your needs, I mean whether you wish to purchase for business, gaming or normal use. For any case, I would recommend to go with Dell Laptops. Dell laptops are really good and worth taking it.

8. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All brands are good. I have two laptop dell and Hp. Both works perfectly. I have faced no problem for them. So I suggest you hp and dell are good option for you.

9. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not sure which band is good or bad. For me I use Lenovo & Compaq. They are okay.

Think quality of each band is rather the same, but price and specification should to be focus on...

10. Alex PG

Alex PG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have HP Elitebook 17", it's too expensive and complicated, so many programs "in the box". I don't use it anymore, only like an audio player.
    MacBook Air 13" + Win8 = i'm happy, but everybody think i'm crazy.

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I have removed the posts that recommend a specific brand without explaining why, because they don't help much. Of the posts that are left, Tom has a point. You have asked us to recommend a laptop without telling us what you will use it for. Knowing what you will use it for would help to choose not only a brand, but perhaps a specific model as well. It would also help to know what price range you are looking for. The last time I purchased a laptop, I was replacing an ASUS, and bought a Samsung. Unfortunately, I was looking at the price, and didn't realize it does not have a built-in optical drive. I purchased a separate optical drive, and I have been using the laptop with no problems since. I had the ASUS repaired, and I now us it as a backup. Either brand is good, but you'll have to do some research to find a specific model to fit your needs.

12. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think acer is also best .Its price is low and give all the function what you want . Its brand name is also famous and well known . you can choose your series according to your need . Because if you do general work with your laptop , then there is no need to buy very high fy . If you want to purchase for the gaming purpose or other large function , Then you have need to purchase by seeing all the service according to you .

13. datoneer

datoneer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on what you want is it business, multimedia based etc. But you can't go wrong with HP, Toshiba, Asus, Lenovo and Dell. Avoid Acer laptops.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I have had bad experiences with both HP and Compaq. When my Asus broke down, I bought a Samsung, and now use the Asus as a backup. Given that the member who posted just before you recommended Acer, I'm curious to know why you say to avoid them.

15. PromoCodeBuzz

PromoCodeBuzz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have experience about HP laptop or Dell Laptop, both laptop works Good for me! but HP DV6 Laptop Core i3 is the best one for me, have 12 cells battery, long battery time up to 5 hours.. thats really cool for me!

16. datoneer

datoneer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Acer laptops don't last too long, and they have over heating problems

17. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll go to Dell for the best processors!

18. sanamgupta

sanamgupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

all brand's laptop are the best and famous too. personally, as I use DELL at home and HP at my workplace so, I go with DELL and HP and I am fully satisfied with it :)

19. gtt

gtt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same sentiments here.

I've had the same issue with my Acer laptop during a few weeks of being a Freelancer (2012). I switched on to Dell for its durability when it comes to work-related tasks.

20. lisawayne

lisawayne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A Laptop with an i5 processor and 4GB RAM, long battery time along with graphic card will be the better option. You can also go with brand names such as Dell, Sony, HP etc.