Which kind of business will be most suitable to start?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by spyindianishant, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyindianishant

spyindianishant
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I am a Management graduate having few year of experience in online marketing world. Also have some saving with which i can start a small business but confused that for which kind of business should i go. I know the marketing concept, have some knowledge of finance and worked as online marketing executive. So any new booming business will be most suitable or should i deal in the same industry and start start a business related to online marketing. I need some useful suggestion regarding this. People who can share good ideas on the basis of their experience or analysis are welcome to share their views...........................

• Like Like x 1
  2. nasifabg

nasifabg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to suggest you to some website which can help you for your business carrier. Some B2b websites i have in mind, so you can register your business there and established your business

3. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have some experience in online marketing and if your marketing skills are good then you can try online marketing business.

4. chenqiming0599

chenqiming0599
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hope it is useful

Foreword: If you feel confused on your career, if you have not a strong skill of making money, if you are without the talents like Jobs Steven, Bill Gates or Buffett, if you are full of passions of establishing a business for yourself, the following content may help you or give you some inspiration.

Trading is the best invent in human social, it create all fortune of this world. OK, I don’t plan to write a book, so I don’t like to tell you something so theoretical. Let’s get straight to the point.

I think the best way to earn money for a poor is to be as a business man. This line don’t require high education background, celebrate family background and strong capital, it just require the perseverance, passion and good attitude. Above I am sure you have been heard thousands times. But the following I think you may feel strange.

If one day, one of your friend tell you “Hi, man, I decide to present you free a factory that it can produce products your wanted, the only one thing you should do is to promote sales, of cause the price are quite competitive and the quality are excellent.” What is your decision? If your answer is :thanks, but I am not interested it. Then I am sorry, what I write are helpless for you.

Some people may say: come on! I don’t like assumption! Nobody will present you the factory. But if you change your thinking, you will find the answer is yes.

Unite State is a super country, is a major exporter as well as major importer. It export high-tech products, weapon and so on, but the daily consumer goods depend on import. Every year, it import large quantity these products from China, Vietnam or Latin American’s countries. In Unite State for these daily consumer goods is demand exceed supply. So it is more advantageous to promote these items. But how to operate it well?

First, consider deeply which category are easily for you, you can make a market research, then plan the promotion. Don’t worry about the source of goods; there are millions of thousand supplier on China, Vietnam or Mexico. What? Your still concern about whether could find a good supplier, best price and excellent quality? Come on, trust me, nowadays it is a internet era, it is as easy as eating. If you have a trustworthy friend on these country, if you and this friends cooperate to run a international trading business, then it is not difficult for you to become more rich than Buffett, I am serious. I know there are many Chinese immigrant on USA, part of them are being in trading line, but because of these factors such as language, culture difference, they can’t do very well during promotion of sales. Some one of them, which are without these factors all have earned big money. Early years, some illegally immigration of Chinese, they even can’t pronounce ABC, but only with a calculator they do well in international trading. It is no because their talents, but the market is really demanded.

Some guys will think that “made-in-China” are poor quality. Come on! Many international famous brand products are made in China, such as Walmart, Adidas, Nike, Coke-Cola, Iphone, obviously the quality are no bad. Actually some dealer chase more high profit, then they deliberately buy these cheap products.
    :)

5. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are from the online marketing background, I would suggest you to start earning with blogging. That is what I feel is the easy and handsome earning strategy than anything else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SmallBizAdviser

SmallBizAdviser
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think I have a good article for you to review for your situation--https://www.kabbage.com/guides/how-to-select-the-type-of-business-to-start. It's about deciding what type of business to start, and it makes you think about what would fit you best. No matter what you choose, you need to go for something you're good at, enjoy and can live off of.

7. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any kind of business will do you just have to take a leap of faith and go slow because slow and steady wins the race

and if you want get success quicker then you have bring new ideas or new technique in the field you started a business.

8. Karuna

Karuna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are new businesses booming but there might be competition as well. It may look excited but if you don't have the vision you'll get more confused.Since you have experience in online marketing,I'll suggest that it is always good to start a business in your niche.You gain client's trust by showing your experience.

9. 2garry

2garry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

property investment is one of the most influencing business in all area you can also find consultant business..

10. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lot options are available to start online business,but get the proper information about that particular business.I have a blog post Top 10 Money Making Online Business Opportunities of 2014 & Futurr,,,read this blog post for deciding any one of the business from them.

11. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friend
    I believe you should start business in same the industry because you are experienced and passionate as well. I have seen people who have started business in the same field and now they are successful. There are many possibilities when you start a new business it could go in loss so the thing is you need to stay positive and one day you will be successful. Best of luck!

12. MikePeterson

MikePeterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As you are a finance student it would be good if you will select a business related to your area of interest. You can start an online business or sells, but it would be good if you have proper knowledge about every thing.

13. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have always been advised to follow my interests. If you are seeking to market online (or offline as well), choose a niche that is in your field of interest. You will be most passionate about that topic, and it won't even seem like a job :)

14. anubhavsharma78

anubhavsharma78
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For starting a new business check the market trend If you want to start a business better give it a local trial run instead of full operations.

15. nidhisharma091

nidhisharma091
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello sir,
    now a days,real estate market is growing day by day.I think you should go for some real estate sector either it is commercial or residential.recently i am doing work on cleo county.

16. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

any business can be prosperous, if you have full knowledge of it. Also checking market trend can further help you in staying enlightened, at the same time decisive enough to handle finances carefully.

17. Casie

Casie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are 2 options you need to think before starting any business. First, if you want to be part on existing business that will save you from hassle start ups, then go for investing. Second, you create your own according to your specialty. If you choose the latter, then think what kind to open: service (such as consulting), merchandizing (retailing) and manufacturing. If you have already the product or service, then leverage them by making your own website to market your own business.

18. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think everyone has their own strong points so we should start a business with keeping that in mind otherwise if we start on what other says then it will be very difficult to maintain things and also it’s not so good to start something we don’t have passion for so just look where your passion is and then do that work.

19. piapetersson

piapetersson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you must start a business in a field in which you are full confident, since you are an experienced guy in online marketing this will be a good start. Don't forget to analyse risk and competition associated.

20. Remo

Remo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I think the best way to earn money for a poor is to be as a business man. This line don’t require high education background, celebrate family background and strong capital, it just require the perseverance, passion and good attitude. Above I am sure you have been heard thousands times. But the following I think you may feel strange.

If one day, one of your friend tell you “Hi, man, I decide to present you free a factory that it can produce products your wanted, the only one thing you should do is to promote sales, of cause the price are quite competitive and the quality are excellent.” What is your decision? If your answer is :thanks, but I am not interested it. Then I am sorry, what I write are helpless for you.

Some people may say: come on! I don’t like assumption! Nobody will present you the factory. But if you change your thinking, you will find the answer is yes.

It may look excited but if you don't have the vision you'll get more confused.Since you have experience in online marketing,I'll suggest that it is always good to start a business in your niche.You gain client's trust by showing your experience.

#20 Remo, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.