Which is the best website for an affilate marketing ?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ammad, Oct 12, 2014.

1. ammad

ammad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Would like to know which is the best affiliate marketing sites to earn money ?

2. CristaKaye

CristaKaye
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think amazon is better for affiliating marketing Business. You can choose it.

3. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best affiliate programs to promote are the ones recently released, that have an owner with a good reputation and pay at least $50 / sale.

Explanation:
    recently released = low competition in advertising
    owner with good reputation = genuine program (no scams) that offers a good quality product (so minimum no. of complaints and refunds)
    at least $50 / sale (commission) = it is said that you need the same amount of resources (time, finances) to sell a cheap product as for an expensive one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thats good to know, Constantin. I'm new to affiliates and maybe I'll look for new stuff.

#4 tunescool, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  5. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Amazon, Rakuten are the two best sites ever I have come across for the affiliate marketing stuff. To attain the maximum earning, I would recommend to go with Amazon.

6. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you please specify in your posts why you consider the platforms / programs you mention to be the best?

7. Maryjohnson1555

Maryjohnson1555
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wealthy Affiliate University is best site for Excellent training on how Internet Marketing works that will help you to build an income online.

8. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree with you. Ebay, Linkshare also good for affiliate marketing.

9. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your question is about the side of affiliate publisher, I would like to recommend you to join the affiliate with Amazon. The reason is trustworthy for both affiliate publisher and online shopper.

By the way, there are another reputation online website too. Try to search them from any SE.

Good luck!

10. thanhlam

thanhlam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suspect that Amazon is the best website for affiliate marketing. I have a website about Christmas gift ideas for boyfriends. I find it works very well when I linked to Amazon

#10 thanhlam, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
  11. andrewsteavnes

andrewsteavnes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per my experience Host Gator, Amazon, Flipkart are the best websites for an affiliating marketing Business.

12. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ive been using shareasale and they have a ton of offers, id recomend it

13. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Hi,

Web Hosting affiliates are really good to earn quick online income, you just have to focus on online marketing to get SERP benefits.

14. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate marketing is just come in use for making the money online and there are number of site

CJ is the one of the largest affiliate marketing networks out there.

15. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Amazon is good for product diversity but I don't like the low commission. You can find very high commission products on clickbank though their line of products are fewer and there are crap products too. Hostgator might a good affiliate. From all the affiliate programs I have seen, I think wealthyaffiliate .com has the best affiliate program. They pay lesser to free members as far as I remember. But their affiliate program is recurring and when you become a premium member, you get paid around 65% recurring if I remember correctly. But I'm sure it's around that much.

16. rourkem

rourkem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

CJ is also a good one but they're quite picky on applicants.

17. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you pick a site, you should choose a niche that interests you. Then find sites that offer products in that niche.

Of course, a popular niche is weight loss. With 2/3 of Americans overweight, that's a big market.

Just look at your emails. You probably get tons of emails telling you how to lose weight. Look at the products they advertise. Then find a site that offers those products. Often emails promote CPA offers, so located a CPA network that offers such products.

You can set up a page or an entire website to promote such products and drive traffic to your site through a variety of means,

Driving targeted traffic to your offer is the key to making money on the Internet. Doing well with your chosen technique often takes time. So, keep at it and learn all you can. Having a mentor or coach who specializes in your chosen marketing technique is very helpful.

18. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is dependent on what kind of work we are looking for I mean there are PTC sites, PTD and all those stuff so what our interest is in. My interest is in Forex trading where I use the affiliate program to earn so much. I trade with OctaFX broker, it has affiliate rebate program which allow us to earn 15 USD per lot size trade so even if we get 1 client who does 10 lots trading in a month we earn 150 USD!

19. nowitscheaper

nowitscheaper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I find affiliate window very friendly and good to get along with, although the only thing is that it is more retailers than services etc..

20. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As mentioned above, always pick a niche you are good at and join affiliates withing that niche. You will be glad you did that. You can become an authority in that niche and people will be more willing to buy from you.