Which is the best social media tool for business and why?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by paradisegold, Jul 22, 2016.

1. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii

I have a question about social media sites.

We are many time see social media tool help to improve your site leads and sales but i am little confuse about all of the social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and G+ are good but in this all site which one is the best and why?

Please share your suggestion and answer ..

Thanks ...

2. Luzmary Villegas

Luzmary Villegas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is a powerful tool to drive relevant traffic to your Facebook Fan Page and website and it's cost effective. You only pay for the ad when people click on it and your ads are shown to an audience that can have a genuine interest in your product/service because facebook take into account people's past searches, which mean you receive in your fan page or website people that is likely to but from you.

Twitter has millions of users as well and it's also a social media which domain has authority, it definitely can be a tool to keep people interested in your brand while you continue with the interaction there you will have the possibility of reaching new prospects.

LinkedIn is mostly a professional network and it maily will help you solidify your brand in the market by creating your own profile and giving details about what you offer and how it can benefit people. It also can give you the opportunity of getting people's direct feedback and reviews.

Google+ is a Google Property and it helps you increase your visibility and keep people updated with your business' latest news.

Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram just to name a few will help you maintain an open conversation with your consumers and keep their interest. You can have a feedback on something you may have to change about your customers service or product, you can reach new prospects by solidifying a good reputation and you can reward your faithful customers to keep them coming back. In addition having social media tells Google you're real and not just a spam which it's not the most important thing for ranks but it benefit you.Make sure you integrate your social media with your website to take advantage of all the traffic you can generate from it.

Remember that once you have generated leads the email marketing is the next step, crafting great content and giving the right incentives will engage your audience. Currently I'm working for a Marketing and Design agency, if you need any help managing your social media or with the email marketing we would be happy to help you.

Hope you find this information valuable,
    Luzmary

• Like Like x 2
  3. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi..
    Thanks you so much Luzmary for your helpful answer.

Your answer is to good and i am learn some new things but i want to know which is the best social media site as per your opinion and why..?

Here you can choose one site which you like and you think this is the best of all social site and share something about it.

Thanks again for your replay...

4. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Best social media tool for business are Facebook and Twitter.
    Mostly, I prefer to choose the Twitter tool for enhancing your business. In twitter, there are almost million of people using it on a daily basis. Some of the customers are using twitter for their marketing purpose.

5. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hiii..
    Thanks for replay Magento_oCodewire

As per you say, You are prefer twitter for enhancing your business. but i want to know which type of techniques or idea you can use for business promotion in twitter. every one known using Has tag and make more followers to promote your business. if you have more information regarding twitter please share with me... i am grateful you...

Thanks.....

6. Luzmary Villegas

Luzmary Villegas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, I must say in terms of traffic generation and customer acquisition and retention all social media benefit in some way or another your business, however I believe the social media site that give you the most possibilities is Facebook.
    When you first open a FanPage you can set the characteristics for your target audience from the age and the incomes to the current location which can be really powerful to receive relevant traffic in your FanPage and website, regardless to the fact that you pay for ads or no as your FanPage can be still shown as a suggested publication.
    What is even better is how cost effective can be having paid ads with Facebook, you pay for the ads that the users click on and receive the same relevant traffic.
    In addition according to data from last year Facebook has more users that twitter, but as I said before every social media site can give benefit your business in terms of traffic generation and customer acquisiton and retention and that's because they all have domains with authority and when you link your website to those domains you can benefit the domain authority of your website, and also as I mentioned before each of these social media sites help Google verify your identity.
    You're Welcome,
    Luzmary

7. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It takes hard work, time and dedication to develop a successful social media presence. If you expect to tweet for a few months and triple your business, you are probably in for a real shock when you see how incremental growth actually is. In addition, it's difficult to actually measure what success you may be achieving. For instance, increased sales is certainly a tangible sign of success, but increased buzz and positive brand image can be the building blocks for future financial success and should not be undervalued. As you determine how much time to devote to your social media campaign, keep this in mind and manage your time so that you can be consistent over the long haul.

8. AquibSk123

AquibSk123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I mostly prefer Facebook and Twitter. It is really an Awesome!

9. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hiii

as you say, you are prefer Facebook and twitter that's nice but i want to know why are you prefer Facebook and twitter only when we have other lots of site and which type of benefits you can get via facbook or twitter.

Thank

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Going to be the voice of doom and gloom here.

Most Social Media sites are no good for business. Or to be more accurate, what you post on SM sites is no good for business. What you want is for other people to recommend your business to their friends. Or for you to engage with people socially and build trust and eventually new leads.

As @kaufenpreis has already said, it takes a long time and lot of hard work to get any sort of return from SM sites.

11. Ashish Nayak

Ashish Nayak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fb , twitter, linkedin are old methods today, now people are switched to whatsup, hike to remain connected with clients as well as they add new people to their contact list.
    Apart from this most of the companies have made mobile app for client satisfaction because there are more mobile user compare to desktop user.

12. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii

What's app have many limitations it's a mobile app we rich only limited audience, while Facebook, Twitter and other social media tools has wide audience so you can publish any content, image and any things as you want it give more effect then whats app because what's is only simple messengers it's not social site..

Thanks

13. Lorence Merk

Lorence Merk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is King when it comes to social media. As we know, a lot of people turn to Facebook everyday to post updates, share useful content or posts, interact with different people and a lot more. Most companies also today prefer to market their business to Facebook by creating a page dedicated for their business to help out or update their customers or potential ones.

14. Nitesh Jaiswar

Nitesh Jaiswar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Each social media site have their own importance and acquire a particular age group of people who remains active daily. So, it's quite difficult to say which one if better for your business as you can choose any. It's better to go with Facebook first as it has a worldwide presence just like others and quite a good platform to promote your website effectively. Twitter, LinkedIn and G+ is something different from it and this is the reason why Facebook attains all age group people in it.

15. Rockpapercopy

Rockpapercopy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Plus and LinkedIn are best for B2B companies. Pinterest / Instagram for photo oriented brands - fashion, beauty, cooking etc. Facebook, Twitter - everyone really!

16. sharansingh

sharansingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which type of business you have? If its socially and professionally related then choose Facebook, twitter and G+. Otherwise go for LinkedIn.

17. Lucky Locksmiths

Lucky Locksmiths
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to all for sharing this useful information about social media tool.

18. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all your title is very misleading. It says the best social media tool and in your post you basically asked about the best social media site, so these are two different things. When it comes to social media sites, the top 2 are facebook and twitter and if you are looking for a tool then you can start with buffer, it is pretty cool tool which you definitely try at least once.

19. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the replay..
    There was mistake in my question but i want know, what you think about which social media site is the best and why ? please share your opinion...
    Thanks..

20. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This I have already mentioned in my previous reply. Facebook and twitter are best