Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Eminenz CW, Nov 9, 2012.
I want to know that which the best browser is for Windows 8.
Mozilla Firefox is the best browser for the Windows 8.
I think firefox is the best.I want to know about latest Dreamweaver cs6 run on this?
IE10, because it is built by Microsoft specifically for Windows 8 system
firefox and google chrome is the best browser
It's between Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
I don't know how evolved are Internet Explorer nowadays so I can't really comment on it.
Recommended Browser for windows 8 is either Mozilla Firefox or Opera Internet Browser.
It's Defiantly Google Chrome.....
I'd say stick with IE10 right now. They designed it to fit the new OS, whereas Google and Firefox are just now catching up. In a month or two, Firefox and Chrome will probably be better again.
Try all browser and see which you'd like. There are just fewbrowsers that are widely use by people today. And if your laptop turned into a touch screen that browser fits best.
Didn't Firefox just posted an updated version of their browser for newer OS...
Out of the box, I'd think that IE10 is the best for Windows 8 (for now, anyway).
I'm a big fan of Google Chrome (due to its speed) and I dumped FireFox some months ago after FF4's release, if you were wondering,
Do you have any proof to back that up, Nagavenkata?
I disagree. I've heard about some strange web browsers that people use from discussions at forums.
The strangest I have seen from my site's analytics are CriOS and Rockmelt.
96% of visitors to Business Advice Forum use Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera or Safari. The remaining 4% use other browsers including mobile device browsers.
Firefox is the best no doubt. Apart from the initial delay it works really smooth no issues. Chrome is the second best in my list
Chrome is lighter on system. And doesn't hangs much like other browsers. So, i prefer to use chrome.
I noticed more and more people are now using Chrome over Firefox unlike before.
I use Firefox but it has got some issue as well. Chrome is fine.
I think that's because of FireFox 4 (when released) and its many bugs and repeated crashes.
That's what made me switch to Google Chrome.
Well, I prefer Firefox.