Which Investment Strategy Is Right

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by neha.lemon, May 3, 2011.

1. neha.lemon

neha.lemon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many different investment strategies and plans out there. How do I determine which investment strategy is right for me? Well, in order to answer that question for yourself, you need to consider how comfortable you would be with each of the strategies. Ultimately, it’s not a matter of which strategy is best. Rather, it’s about which strategy you like best.

Well, those are all good questions, but we are going to focus on the last one for now. There are many investment strategies, and there is some debate over which one is best. What it really comes down to is which investment strategy fits your personality best.

2. Yanni

Yanni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Neha - there are a lot of factors that help decide what investment strategy you should pursue... age and personality are just a few small factors.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

My preference is for investment in small businesses because that's what interests and inspires me most.

What investment strategy do you like best neha.lemon?

4. ecombiz1

ecombiz1
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Property Investment is always profitable.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I wish, unfortunately Ireland like a lot of other countries has had a very significant fall in property prices in recent years. Many people, including me, have found themselves burdened with negative equity as a result of investing in property.

6. aapkae

aapkae
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Neha - there are a lot of factors that help decide what investment strategy you should pursue... age and personality are just a few small factors.