which I have to opt for the real estate website? SEO or PPC

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kevinpaul147, Oct 28, 2013.

1. kevinpaul147

kevinpaul147
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was learning about SEO and PPC for the last few week, Still I am Confused that which I have to opt for the real estate site. Or do I have use both for better results? Also please let me other than anything else I can use for to prompt my website.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Because real estate is a year-round business, I would opt for SEO, because that is where most of the searchers go to find what they are looking for. You can use both, if you wish, because seeing your website in both will give you more credibility, but using just SEO, as long as it is done properly, will work just fine. I am confused by your last sentence, though. I believe it should read, "Also, please let me know about anything else I can do to promote my website". Unfortunately, such a question is too wide-reaching, since there are several other ways to promote any type of business, including classified ads, regular mail, tv and radio ads, etc. If you have a specific question about any other promotion method, you can start another thread.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

It is best to divide resources equally between PPC and SEO. Both have their benefits and generate direct & referral traffic for the business. So according to me go for SEO and PPC for maximum traffic and sales.

4. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real estate is a high competition industry, You need both SEO and PPC. PPC help to instantly increase a site visibility for high competition keywords, while SEO does a good job to fix website performance. e.g. meta tag, site speed, design, URL structure, sitemap. For better result, you are also advise to spend time on content campaign and social media.

5. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like Joeroxx said, SEO can be a good choice. But first things first, better to check the real estate industry status in your country. Because it will serve as your starting point in plotting out your SEO campaigns.

Also, you might want to check how aggressive your competitors in all types of advertisements. If they do both offline and online, then you will have lesser chance in getting on top of them.

6. uthra

uthra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO and PPC both are help to your real estate website.but If you want better result with in a day means,PPC is the best option to you.But you should spend some money to Google for get a result in PPC.