which hosting with a price of

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by daytrader, Nov 8, 2010.

1. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

which hosting should i go for that i will just pay about $35/year?
    but i need abut 5Gb and about 50GB bandwidth :D

i've just registered three domains :D

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

namecheap is one of the option, $69.95/2 years and you might get it cheaper with the coupon code

3. Phil_Conrad

Phil_Conrad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

G-daddy has great value but they tend to not do well if you have a heavy web site, database driven, CMS system, Joomla for example. Network Solutions is a better choice for commercial Web site hosting, but they are more expensive.

If you are looking for data transfers only I'd use G-daddy. If you're looking for hosting/hosted applications, I'd use StreetSmart.

Philo.

4. Full Spectrum

Full Spectrum
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We could do that for you. Send a message to sales at Full Spectrum Internet Hosting and mention that you saw us on Business Advice Forum, our Tech Support is sitting at the desk beside me and I just confirmed with him that the price and the Gb and the bandwidth is all good.

5. luisfshort

luisfshort
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ownedbox,

if I may ask, why does the price matter(within reason, of course)? If you are starting up a new business with your new domains, I would be more concerned with the quality of the hosting and the features available, ease-of-use, customer support, etc -- all those things are worth their weight in gold to your business (and could sink you if the provider is sub-par), so why worry about a few dollars difference?
    35/year vs 100/year, we're talking a few bucks a month. So my advice is, re-focus your efforts on finding the right provider, not just the cheapest one.

6. habeebraja

habeebraja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think its better if go for some more company who will give you good offer.
    I got the hosting from one company they charge 40$/Yr and 600 Gb space I got with 100 mail id creation and 600 gb band with.

7. servers0007

servers0007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi man
    i tell you best hosting company.servers500.com is provider best hosting new offer is Cheap Alpha Reseller Hosting with | Free eNom/Directi Domain | Free Dedicated IP | PostgreSQL + MySQL | cPanel + WHM | Zamfoo Reseller script in only on 70$/per year limited time offer you buy this offer next year pay same price.visit now servers500.com

8. rajni

rajni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The common mistake when looking for website hosting is to just quickly browse the web and find the cheapest web hosting company they can find. They don't take on board the fact that without choosing the best cheap host they could run into potential problems which will actually cost them more over time. Some cheap hosts oversell their servers so you will experience slow website response times and lots of downtime. Another common problem with cheap hosts is that they can't offer the same level of support, so you can find yourself having long hold times and poor quality tech support.

9. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

http://www.siteground.com/

with some coupon it will cost around 36$ with a domain name and even Ipage (sister companys ) also same price

10. gizmo3653

gizmo3653
    uix_expand uix_collapse

namecheap is one of the option..