Which email marketing service do you use and why?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by srock, Jul 14, 2015.

1. srock

srock
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why email marketing service do you use, and why did you choose that service? What features does it have over other services that make it worth using?

2. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't choose a third-party service for your lists. "Things" may happen. Your best decision is to use a custom mailing list solution like PHPlist. With that, you not only keep control of your own lists but you have more room for playing with your database.

Mind, your server needs to be well configured to use a mailing software in your domain name. You cannot forget that.

3. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We do use hubspot for the purpose of email marketing in our organization. The reason behind using the software is only because of the extreme compatibility and usability enhancement in the tool. Apart from that the mail delivery also has been a point to watch.

4. Sandesh Sharma

Sandesh Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We have our email marketing team and tools,
    but we buy business email database India from emaildatabaseshop.com , because features include in b2b email list are verified and accurate data, full information of business company like name of company, email address list, contact number, company address, key persons of company like HR, Directors, Sub directors, CEO, CFO etc, no of employee, business category wise email database is main features, easy to buying and download email database available.

5. Bradford Nathans

Bradford Nathans
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To create an effective e-mail marketing campaign, start by getting your name on as many mailing lists as possible. Junk mail isn't junk when you're trying to learn about. Obtain free information every chance you get, especially from companies that offer products or services similar to yours. Take note of your reaction to each piece of mail, and save the ones that communicate most effectively, whether they come from large or small companies.

The most effective direct-mail inserts often use key words and colors. Make sure the colors you use promote the appropriate image. Neon colors, for example, can attract attention for party planner or gift basket businesses. On the other hand, ivory and gray are usually the colors of choice for lawyers, financial planners and other business services.

#5 Bradford Nathans, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  6. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The business I worked for previously used ConstantContact because it was user friendly and ease of use was their major pain point. It worked well for their limited need and they never had any complaints about it. I have never seen the statistics though so I don't know how successful it was. I think before choosing any email marketing service I would have to see the numbers and speak to some of their customers.

7. Alice_Jameson

Alice_Jameson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Our service foster.report use GetResponse. It is a great service wich is real user friendly, has a lot of web form templates. Also it has a great analyst of newsletters. So I can recomend it to everyone.

8. rajdeep01

rajdeep01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

E-mail marketing is the most excellent technique to increase the business of E-commerce. It increases the number of clients or visitors towards the site.

9. Roger Moses

Roger Moses
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The business I worked for beforehand utilized ConstantContact in light of the fact that it was easy to understand and convenience was their significant torment point. It functioned admirably for their restricted need and they never had any grievances about it. I have never seen the measurements however so I don't know how fruitful it was. I think before picking any email promoting administration I would need to see the numbers and address some of their clients.

10. Jagdish Technocast

Jagdish Technocast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using MailChimp email marketing software to publish our new product relate information to our customers and subscribers. Email marketing provide a facility to engage with customers directly. we are always use Unique,readable content and attractive template in mail that directly attract to client. Email marketing help to effectively build one to one business marketing to new and existing customers .