Which couriers offer the best services?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by GeorgeVic71, Oct 22, 2014.

1. GeorgeVic71

GeorgeVic71
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am trying to find the most efficient company to handle my shipping for my business. I do a lot of shipping, but couriers can be expensive. I have no problem paying top dollar, but I would like to know that all of my expectations will be met.

I'd like for my customers to get their packages at the time I supply them with. (I will only promise what the courier tells me)

I would like to get a deal for a better price, considering my shipping volume is higher than some other small businesses.

Any ideas?

Thank you, George.

2. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i will suggest FedEx, you can find their franchise at your location. :cool:

3. GeorgeVic71

GeorgeVic71
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks. I'm leaning towards FedEx, but was curious to see if anyone else had some other suggestions I haven't heard of. I actually have been reading a lot into couriers because of this question and have learned that FedEx and UPS both offer money back guarantees if their packages are delivered late.

But, not only that, I've learned that it's quite tricky to claim those refunds if you don't know what you're doing so I searched for people who do this and a lot of them said they used auditing services. I am considering using these people at 71lbs.com if I do choose to go with FedEx or UPS even, seeing as they specialize in auditing late shipments for them.

4. CloudLIX

CloudLIX
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have tried a lot of different couriers. But the best for me is Fed`ex and TNT.

5. solarrmovie

solarrmovie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

so many courier services now in our city so what is your choice its depend upon you. because now a days everyone want to give good results and everyone is want to earn profit. so their is no comparison among different courier service providers its up to you what do you want .

6. GeorgeVic71

GeorgeVic71
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I am learning to be at ease with maybe higher shipping charges from FedEx and UPS compared to the others because of using that 71lbs company I linked in my last post. It gives me peace to know that if they don't provide the services they claim, I'll be credited back a full refund of the money I paid them for shipping.

But yes, it is all up to you and which company will offer the best possible services for you and your customers.

Thanks everyone for answering.

7. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on area, because in my area blue star is famous for offering timely courier services. May be it is not know well in other areas.

8. GeorgeVic71

GeorgeVic71
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh, I've never heard of Blue Star.

It is nice though, because a lot of companies offer timely deliveries, UPS and FedEx just do a little more by offering money back guarantees. However, using this 71lbs.com company makes that process simplified by allowing me not to worry about having to check tracking numbers and claiming the refunds myself. I can't wait to see in a couple of weeks if they find any money for me.

9. sanamgupta

sanamgupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

feedex DHL offers the best courier service in every location in India, Canada, USA, UK, Australia etc.

10. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

FedEx, DHL and TNT has helped a lot. I once even got the insurance claimed.

11. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've used FedEx, DHL and EMS (Expedited Mail Service available internationally) for all my courier needs. They are all professional and deliver on time as promised. FedEx seem to be the most stringent in ensuring that all paperwork is in order. In one case, I couldn't receive a certain parcel from an overseas supplier due to there being an error on the manifest form. EMS are the cheapest and I've used them a lot for parcel deliveries to the Far East.