Which College for higher education? … A never ending Dilemma.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by jenniferjohn, Dec 11, 2014.

1. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This has always been my worst dilemma - Now which college for my next higher education? What would happen if I didn’t make it to that college or that university? I am not able to forget my biggest nightmare ever. But ‘Time’ taught me that it is your skill, your talent, your hard work that makes you successful. A good college or a good organization does inculcate & enhances those skills, those talents in you but still does not guarantee a victory in any manner. Here, I am not denying the importance of a reputed organization. The best institution has best faculty, better education system & higher motivational factors. They provide the best suitable platform for our achievements & lay a firm foundation of our future.

That is why Winston Churchill said “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”

In short, it is about believing yourself first rather anything else! It is here http://thepienews.com/tags/lsbf/ that my dilemma ended. Hope it works for you too!